Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 20 February 2012

Don't tell anyone ;)

I still haven't started with my essay that's due tomorrow xP
But I'll still show you what I bought :D Make sure you keep reading ^^




Dong Bang Shin Ki : Xiah Style - Modern Train Bracelet - I'm not a big fan of Xiah Junsu but I bought this bracelet cause it looked really great and simple. A bracelet that fits someone like me who tries to hide her fandom for the rest of the world ;) The bracelet is only a bit to big for me but I can't get it over my hand :P I really like it! Just a bit afraid that it will start to rust cause I saw one of the reviews on YesAsia said that his/hers had started to oO


Ignore my ugly wrist ^^

Enamel Card Purse (Green) - This is something I realised I needed cause when I go out with my friends I have to change purse cause my normal one is too big. And because of that my things doesn't really fit oO So hopefully this will be better ^^



Leaf Cable Winder - Green - Since I always destroy my earphones becuase I don't take care of the cable I thought this could be a help. But actually it can't take that much cord :/ So it doesn't help that much actually...


Led Apple Single Album Vol. 2 - Time is Up - LEDApple!!! :D <3 Since I really loved this song I just felt that I had to buy it ^^ Usually I'm careful while buying single albums since it's usually one or two songs for a lot of money but compared to DGNA's single album 'Lady' this album has a bigger photobook ^^ But 'Lady' had at least one more song which LEDApple don't have :/ And they haven't spelled out the names in the photobook so I only know Kyumin (yeah I'm too lazy to learn the others since when I do they just change members :P and Kyumin is my bias <3)





M Signal Mini Album Vol. 1 - This is a group that I've fallen in love with since 'Heartstrings' <3 The both guys are really great and I'm totally in love with their voices :D This album has kind of a weird packaging but is unique ^^ The songs are really great and there is a sort of photobook/poster not sure what to call it but there are photos of them ;) You'll see what I mean at the photos ^^




















My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox OST (SBS TV Drama) - If you liked the drama and the songs played in the drama then you'll totally like this ^^ Since all the song (I think :P) is on this album + songs I actually don't remember from the drama. I was kind of surprised when I heard the songs. But since some of the songs are played repeatedly in the drama I don't have to tell you that they're really great :D The photobook is also really great :) High-quality photos ^^




Annyeong ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP