Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 24 February 2012

LedApple and Shut up flower boy band

Annyeong ^^
I just noticed that the drummer (I don't know his name xD) in LedApple is a part of the fictional band Strawberry field as a drummer in Shut up flower boy band :D I totally freaked out cause the only reason I recognized him was because a couple of days ago I studied the single album photobook of LedApple xD
It's really awesome!!! :D <3
Btw Shut up flower boy band totally rocks (and beats) Dream high 2 by horselenghts ^^ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP