Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 19 February 2012

Comeback #1: Miss A - Touch

Annyeong!
It's been a while. And I'm sorry for that, but there are a few reasons to why I haven't updated.
But I'll take that rant some other day ;)

What I wanted to say with this post is that Miss A has made their comeback now. And I'm quite disappointed with them. The song isn't really catchy as their other songs has been and the mv is just weird. And not to mention their new hairstyles, Fei 's hairstyles is just weird and Min does look good in long hair but in some scenes she just look weird. T-T Suzy is actually the only one who looks awesome in her hairstyle but maybe that's cause she doesn't have that much changes :) Jia looks okay but not really great..

Anyway I'll put the video here so you can make your own opinion and tell me ;)


Tell me what you think about their comeback ^^
Annyeong <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP