Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 11 August 2014

Introducing #25: GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE

Annyeong ^^

Since I made a drama rant about GTO it's time to make a introducing of the Jpop group GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE. You will get the connection if you read on ^^
GENERATIONS debuted in 2012 with the single Brave It Out which is also the main theme song for the drama Sugarless.
This 7-member boy group is formed by 5 performers and 2 vocals.

Brave It Out
This song is the theme song for the drama Sugarless in which two of the members starred in. This song has actually grown on me because I watched the drama. But I'm still not sure about the music video. I'm still confused to why they keep on sticking out their tongues...

ANIMAL
This song is pretty good. It's catchy and I really like this music video

Love You More
I love this sweet song! Although the music video is a bit boring.

Go On
This music video isn't as the others. It's more like a video with a lot of different clips that shows while the song goes on. But we get to see different sides of the boys and the song is a really great one.

HOT SHOT
This is probably my least favorite song they've done. The song is kind of disappointing and if the suites had different colors for each person I would think the music video would be much better.

Never Let You Go
This is the first song I heard of GENERATIONS because Avex likes to put the newest songs first in their playlists. But I'm happy they did. I got to hear this awesome song first. And I really love the music video.

Members
Mandy Sekiguchi 91/01/25
The oldest (the only one who's older than me T__T) who's from New Jersey. He's also a member of EXILE. One of the performers.

Ryuto Kazuhara 92/12/28
He's one of the vocalists but also a performer.

Yuta Nakatsuka 93/01/07
Another performer whom I thought would be older than he is.

Alan Shirahama 93/08/04
Yet another performer. Alan was in GTO 2012 as Dojima and was the main character in Sugarless. He's also a member of EXILE.

Ryota Katayose 94/08/29
The second singer and performer. Ryota is starring in the currently on-going drama GTO 2014 as Kiritani.

Hayato Komori 95/06/13
Another performer whom I don't know much about.

Reo Sano 96/01/08
The performer who made me look up GENERATIONS. He's in GTO 2014 as Usami and he was in Sugarless as one of the main characters (not as main as Alan's role though :P). I was surprised to see that he's this young since he's doing a great job as Usami but I finally understood why I think he's so cute in the drama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP