Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 16 August 2014

Drama rant #35: King Of High School

Annyeong ^^

It's time for another drama rant ^^. This will be about the drama High School King of Savvy, King of High School or whatever you call it.
So the drama is about a high school student Lee Minsuk who's brother ask him to act like him at his new work. And that's about what you need to know about the plot.

This drama started out really good and ended on top! It's one of the better Korean dramas I've watched in a long time. And I think it's mostly because of the script that it is so good. I mean there were a lot of times the drama could have gone draggy, but it didn't.

BUT the actors where great, them too! Let's see the cast;
Seo Inguk (Reply 1997, Rascal Sons, Another Parting, No Breathing) as Lee Minsuk/Lee Hyungsuk. He's really an actor! So awesome, he definitely is a true artist! I mean he definitely pulled off the two different roles.
Lee Hanna as Jung Sooyoung. I didn't like her character in this drama but she's pretty good.
Lee Soohyuk (White Christmas, What's Up, Vampire Idol) as Yoo Jinwoo was pretty interesting. I mean I don't think it's the first time I've hated him (pretty sure I didn't like him in What's Up but I can't remember) but he made me go from hating to pretend to not pity him (even though I pitied him) to like him again in this drama.
Lee Yeoleum (Junior High Student Ayang) as Jung Yooah, Sooyoung's little sister. She was pretty annoying but you're not able to hate her.
Lee Taehwan (After School Bokbulbok) as Oh Taesuk, Minsuk's friend. I loved him!
Oh Gwangrok (Baby & I, Vampire Idol) as Choi Jangho, Minsuk's father. Adorable
Jo Hanchul (She Is Wow) as Kim Changsoo. He feels familiar but not from She Is Wow.. Anyways he's hilarious in this drama. 

Seriously if you haven't watched this drama yet you definitely have to!
Watch with Eng subs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP