Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Drama rant #34: Sugarless

Annyeong ^^
Time for another drama rant ^^. This time it's the Japanese drama Sugarless.

This drama is about a first-year student who transfer high schools and wants to become the school's TOP.

I watched this drama because of some familiar cast members.
Shirahama Alan (GTO 2012) as Shiiba Gaku the transfer student.
Suzuki Noboyuki (GTO 2012) as Marumo Taiji.
Sano Reo (GTO 2014) as Mukai Shiro.
Machida Keita as Urabe Osamu.
Triendl Reina (Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo) as Suwa Haruka.
Usui Masahiro (Misaki Number One!!, Nazo no Tenkousei) as Kirio.
Araki Hirofumi (Prince of Tennis) as Santa.

This drama is not the kind of drama you watch because you think it's good. It's a drama you watch either because you think it's hilarious or because you're bored. It's not a very good drama and I felt it lacked a bit of background stories to some of the characters (mainly Shiiba's background story).
This mainly is about fighting and honestly if it hadn't been for Marumo I'm not sure if I would've finished it. Shiiba is EXTREMLY lame and Shiro is a bit too depressed. I'm just glad that we had Marumo who's always in a sleeveless t-shirt. Seriously if anyone can make me drool it's totally Suzuki.
I liked the bromance that was barely noticeable. And that almost everyone in the school was fighting fairly unlike students from other schools who had to bring sticks and other things to win (which they didn't anyways). Fair fights are the best to watch (I think I've gotten this view from watching to much Gokusen).

Anyways, if you're up for a really hot Suzuki and some absolutely crazy scenes then you should watch this drama ^^
And if you're just up for something to watch when you're bored then I can  tell you that this drama is a 12 episode drama with each episode being 30 minutes. I watched this on one evening alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP