Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 18 August 2014

Comeback rant #40: Korean and Japanese summer 2014 music videos

Annyeong ^^

It's been a long time since my last comeback rant so here will be a pretty long one. It contains music videos from Beast, History, K.Will, AirPlane, Tiny-G, god, B1A4, Seo Inguk, ONE OK ROCK, Block B, High4 & Lim Kim, HA:TFELT, SPICA, Junho, GENERATIONS & AAA.

Beast - Good Luck
The reason this is on the list is because I absolutely love this song! And if you have somehow missed it you need to listen to it! And they're back with another great dance routine :D

History - Psycho
History finally released a great song again. I've been waiting for this since Dreamer.

K.Will - Day 1
If you missed this awesome song I'm giving you the chance to listen to it ^^

AirPlane - Back To The Future
I think I've missed to introduce AirPlane to you. This is their latest single. They're a great trio who's really underrated. I absolutely love them and this song is as great as their other songs.

Tiny-G - Ice Baby
Tiny-G is back as a trio. And I love this song. Doohee shows me that she can sing better than I thought. I've always liked their songs and this will also be on the list.

god - Saturday Night
Yes, god is back and they're back with Kyesang. It's an hilarious music video and I love the song. And I'm so happy they got Kyesang to join them for this comeback. I absolutely loved him in She's Nineteen and Who Are You?.

god (feat Megan Lee) - The Story Of Our Lives
A wonderful song and a really meaningful music video. Just sit back and watch the beautiful video!

B1A4 - Solo Day
Yes, B1A4 is on this list too. It's a relaxing song with a usual B1A4 video ^^

Seo Inguk - Finding Myself (High School King OST)
Do I need to tell you that I absolutely love this guy's voice? Once again he's done a wonderful song! You Need To Listen To This Song!

ONE OK ROCK - Mighty Long Fall
ONE OK ROCK is back with a new song. I absolutely love this song. Actually before I got to know Kpop I was really into groups like Linkin Park, Three Days Grace etc. so whenever ONE OK ROCK release a new song I get excited because it makes me remember the old days with some great music.

Block B - Her
This song is on here because I like it. It's so Block B and it's a really catchy song. The music video is really cool!

High4 & Lim Kim - A Little Close
This song isn't as good as their debut song (as most groups) but it's still a really good song. Although I'm not a big fan of Lim Kim's voice. I'm hoping they'll release a song with just them soon.

HA:TFELT (Yeeun of Wonder Girls) - Ain't Nobody
Yeeun makes her solo debut as HA:TFELT and I'm loving it! This song is so good! And the music video is beautiful. I love that she fought with JYP to get her way on most things because I don't think this song would've been as good as it is if she hadnt'.

SPICA - I Did It
SPICA made their US debut with this song. I like it. Even though the lyrics is a bit confusing, it's not worse than any other song and I'm really surprised with their really good English. It's obvious that this mv was made to attract the US residents so I'm not gonna say anything on this or else I might get strangled. But it's a pretty fun music video and seriously the song is good.

Junho (2PM) - HEY YOU (Korean ver)
Junho is back as an solo artist (well, I think he's been quite busy in Japan as a solo) and released this song and another song called Feel (which I won't put in here because I don't like as much and this post is long enough). This song is amazing! Although it's a bit cheesy if you read the lyrics I absolutely love this song. And the music video is adorable. Listen to it!!


GENERATIONS - Always With You
GENERATIONS is back with a new song. Although the music video is a bit weird (why water your stomach just so you can show your abs??) I like the later half of the music video the most. I still wish there were more dancing in it since I really like their dancing. The song is really sweet :)

AAA - Before Goodbye
Although I'm not a huge AAA fan I absolutely love Hidaka Mitsuhiro's rapping. And I'm a bit familiar to Nishijima Takahiro since I've watched some of his dramas (and absolutely loved him in Delicious Gakuin). But I absolutely love this song. I just watched it because I was a bit bored and wanted to listen to something. And I don't regret it! I've fallen in love with Nishijima's voice. I didn't think he would be this good at singing. 

This is it for this time ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP