Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Introducing #24: Dream5

Annyeong ^^
It's time for another Introducing. This time with the Japanese group Dream5. Their latest music video ended up in my subscription list because they're under Avex Trax. And I really liked their song. And besides they're a pretty different group, debuting at a really young age, only having two vocals and having four girls and one guy.
If you want to find out more about this different and awesome group then click on the picture ;)
*Warning for a long post*
Dream5 was founded through the TV show Tensai Tenrebi-kun MAX and debuted in November 2009 with the single I don't obey ~Bokura no Pride~.
The group debuted with an average age of 11,6 and consist of two vocals and three dancers. Although they are such a young group they're really great.

I don't obey ~Bokura no Pride~
This is their debut song. I haven't found a real music video for this song so we have to settle for this dance video. They had a strong debut for being so young. The vocals are amazingly good and the dancers are really good too.

The Journey's Song
After releasing their debut single they soon released their first mini album with the title song The Journey's Song. It's a pretty good song and I love that the dancers are participating in the song too.

Our Summer!!
The 2nd single isn't as great as their other song and this is another dance video since I haven't seen a music video for it.

Koi no Dial 6700
I absolutely love this song. It's a fun song with amazing vocals and some funny help from label-mate AAA.

Campus Paradise
Another funny song with a really fun music video.

Gradually GROW UP!
This song is from their 2nd mini album Days so this is only a dance video. I seriously love their dance choreography. Not to mention their songs.

Thanks ~A Melody That I Want to Send to You~
I think this is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard from them yet. And I like that their seniors AAA is helping out so much.

Shunkashuutou
This song is also from the 2nd mini album Days and that's probably the reason to why there's only a dance version for this song. I'm really glad we got this dance video though because otherwise I wouldn't have heard this song until I bought the album. And I would've definitely missed the awesome choreography for this song.

Like & Peace!
This music video is really true to the song. You'll know what I mean if you watch it to the end ;)
This song was probably the song that made me understand Hibi Mikoto's singing abilities.

Kirakira Every Day
This is a really short video of Kirakira Every Day. I really like the intro but I'm not too sure about the rest of the song. I think I need to hear the full song before deciding.

I★my★me★mine
This is a bit different from their other songs but it's really good in it's own way. Again this is a short video.

EZ DO DANCE
Another short song but a pretty good song and dance. Don't skip it!

Ready Go!!
Another amazing song that you need to listen to.

Wake Me Up! Dance ver.
They're so good! I wish this video was longer so that we can see the whole dance.

Song of the Mysterious Element
This is a pretty weird song but I love it because of it.

Shekimeki!
Although it's not my favourite song it's still a really good and funny song.
Rock 'n' Roll Prefecture Capitals
This song is a funny song. And we get to clearly hear Akira sing, well not only but the rest of the members too.

Come On
I really like this song. And I really love this dance, it's so powerful and works so well with the song.

Doremifa Sorairo
This song is amazing. And the music video is cute without exaggerating. I absolutely love it.

Hop! Step! Dance↑↑
They're a bit exaggerated in the music video but I really like this song.

We are Dreamer
This song is a bit too cute for them but I really like the music video.

Everyone Let's Hold Hands
This is a really great and catchy song. I absolutely love this friendly vibe you get from this song.

Break Out
They recently released their 12th single Break Out and I really like this song. It's the song I found out about Dream5 and I'm happy they made another great song because otherwise I would've missed out on this awesome group.

Members
Shigemoto Kotori 96/10/05
Shigemoto Kotori is not only the oldest but also the leader and one of the vocals. She's the one I noticed first when I watched Break Out for the first time and also the reason to why I payed attention. She's an amazing singer.

Tamakawa Momona 97/03/24
Tamakawa Momona is one of the three dancers and I don't know much more about her yet except the fact that she is a pretty great dancer.

Takano Akira 97/07/22
Takano Akira is the only guy in this group and one of the three dancers. He's the second one I noticed in Break Out because of his gender. Another great dancer. Akira acted in Tumbling as the young version of Yashiro Koichi.

Hibi Mikoto 98/09/20
Hibi Mikoto is the other vocal and she's also really great.

Ohara Yuuno 99/10/08
The youngest Ohara Yuuno is the last one of the dancers and she's amazing at dancing. Not only that but she's cute and not that bad at singing.

2 comments:

AngiSnowflake 13 August 2014 at 17:54  

You just know them since Break Out and still own so many cd's of them. It's really awsome!! I am happy to see Dream5 writing about them!! *0*
Do you already have a favorite song of them?

Cecilia - 세실리아 13 August 2014 at 18:06  

It's because I bought most of them recently so I'm still waiting for them to arrive.. :)
I do have one or two favourites but I'm not sure what they're called cause I always mix up the titles xD

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP