Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 11 April 2014

F.Cuz on Gurupop ^^

Annyeong ^^

Something I've been waiting for for like forever is a F.Cuz quest on Gurupop. And now it has finally happened!
So I'm asking you to help me have at least a tiny small chance of winning by clicking on my link. I need to be in the top 5 to even have a chance of winning and I know by the end of this quest I won't be but I want to try.
I'm gonna try and participate in both missions to have a bigger chance. I'm currently working on my entry so in the meantime I would love it if you click on the F.Cuz picture :)

This picture will lead you to Gurupop. A very nice site for and by Kpop fans. If you like to post about your favourite Kpop group, if you're looking for new friends that likes the same group as you do or just want to find more stuff about your favourite Kpop group. Then Gurupop is a place for you. I've been there for 2 years and I'm still loving it. You also may have a chance to enter these kinds of quest to win stuff from your favourite Kpop group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP