Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 18 April 2014

If you have noticed ^^

Annyeong ^^

If you have noticed there is a BTS sqaure picture right under my F.Cuz sqaure picture on the right side. Well, it's not mine because I'm not really a fan of BTS and I only join quests of groups that I really like.
It's my friend's link. She's a really big BTS fan and has participated in both BTS quest that has been on Gurupop before and she's made a hell of work for both those quests but never won. Now it's time for the third quest and I think it's time she gets a chance of winning because she really deserves it. So, a shoutout to all of my wonderful readers. Please click on the BTS picture (as well as the F.Cuz picture if you want to help me too ^^) to support her. It would mean the world to us if you do.

And you know you can always join Gurupop and participate in quests yourself ^^. Let me know if you join because I really want more friends on there. I've been on Gururpop for 2 years but because I'm not that talkative I haven't made a lot of friends. If there is anything you need help with I'm always here :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP