Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 3 April 2014

Comeback rant #37: Vibe, Crayon Pop, MBLAQ etc.

Annyeong ^^
It's been a long time but now it's finally time for another comeback rant. This rant will contain Vibe, Crayon Pop, MBLAQ, JJCC (although they just debuted), AOORA, A-Prince and M.I.B.


Vibe - Haeundae feat Kang Minkyung (Davichi)
This song has been out for a while and I'm not sure why I haven't ranted about it because I really love it. The song is really amazing and I like the music video a lot! Yoon Minsoo's and Ryu Jaehyun's voices fits together so good and Kang Minkyung's voice melts in nicely in the song.
And I'll say it again, their whole album ritardando is a masterpiece! I can't stop listening to it!

Crayon Pop - Uh-ee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP