Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 16 April 2014

A big haul

Annyeong ^^

So I've gotten some stuff again ^^. Mainly my Japamart package and one of my CDJapan packages :)


First off I'll present my CDJapan package ^^ It came within 3 weeks.
Yup, I pre-ordered MYNAME's new full-length album regular edition as soon as I knew about it (but why a full-length album when you only released one single in between??) and because of that I got Chaejin's photo. Although I didn't like F.F.Y that much I do like the other songs in this album. They really prove why they're so good. This version comes with a small photobook with like one photo of each member.

Then today I got Seyong's Day By Day photocard from a user on the photocard forum.

And my Japamart package. It took like forever to get it because I used SAL. But it's finally here :D
I got a lot of things ^^
Yejun & Kan's Change photocards so I just need Jinon's to finish the set.
Group, Mika and Karam Love Parade photocards. I'm so happy that I finally have group and Mika because I really like this concept. I just need to find someone who wants to trade my extra Karam for Jay.
Hyunmin Love Days photocard. This one is adorable and I'm so happy I finally have it! The only one missing is now Mika's.
Last but not least I got Seo Inguk's Fly Away with an adorable photo.

Now I'm waiting for my FT Island single Mitaiken Future from CDJapan and my Hello Again package from CDJapan. I just had to buy them since I love the photocard concept so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP