Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Review: TimeZ, AA, Kim Kyujong and F.Cuz

Annyeong ^^

Today my YesAsia package came :D
So read more to find out about TimeZ, AA, Kim Kyujong and F.Cuz


TimeZ's first album. Contains the four songs that has a music video too (can be seen here) and a fifth song that I hadn't heard before. I love all the songs. And the pictures in the book that comes with looks pretty good :)



AA's first album also contains all the songs they've done music videos for and Aoora's self composed song W. The pictures are amazing <3 You need to buy this album and support AA


Kim Kyujong's 2nd mini album containing 3 songs. My Precious, One Luv and Thank You (feat. ThanKYU). The three songs are amazing! I absolutely love Thank You that features his fanclub. Everyone should buy this epic album. And the pictures in this album is just <3 He looks so good in those pictures!



There ain't that much to say about this photo set except that Kyujong is super cute <3

And here is Set B ^^

F.Cuz's No One Taiwan Version contains all the tracks that is in the Korean version but also contains a different version of Jiggy. With a featuring of some Taiwanese girl (I guess, I don't know so I won't say much about it). Anyways the Taiwanese version of the song is good and I was a bit surprised that they sing in Taiwanese (I guess or Chinese..). This album also comes with a DVD containing music videos of Jiggy, No One and Jiggy (Taiwanese version), their visit to Taiwan (I think) and the behind the scenes clip of the Taiwanese Jiggy music video.
It also comes with a photo book with AWESOME pictures of the boys.







That's it for this package ^^
Bye
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP