Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 19 April 2013

Drama rant #26: Advertising Genius, Like A Fairytale and I Believe In Love

Annyeong ^^

Here is a drama about Advertising Genius, Lee Tae Baek, Like A Fairytale and I Believe In Love. Click to read more

Advertising Genius, Lee Tae Baek
Okay so I've finished watching this drama and I have to say that up to like ep 8 it was a good drama. But after episode 8 it got "normal" and boring. It got tangled exactly like every other drama and it ended exactly like every other drama. The only one that was good are Lee Tae Baek, Jin Goo. Without him I wouldn't even finish the drama. But since I fell in love with him since ep 1 I had to watch to the end. To see what happened to him.
But yeah, seriously don't watch it unless you love Jin Goo or unless you want to get to know him. He's an really great actor and this was his first drama lead. He did a great job!

Like A Fairytale
Like A Fairytale ain't really a drama but a drama special with only 4 episodes. I started watching it because it came up in my youtube subscription feed and I had nothing to watch. Lee Chunhee (my baby from Family Outing) is in this drama. Somehow he always only get akward, quiet roles. Anyways, the female lead in this is the one who played Goo Jarim in King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu, Choi Yoonyoung. She's pretty good. And another pretty big role is Kim Jungsan who played Han Taejoon in Flower Boy Next Door.
This special is awkward, exciting, annoying, thrilling, funny, weird, it's everything! It doesn't have a real complicated story, it just follows a couple in their ups and downs. I love it! It's nothing complicated about it but still it got complications and love and everything. EVERYONE should watch it! ^^

I Believe In Love
I'm watching this because Kim Seyong (MYNAME)is having a part in this drama although a really small role. But that's okay because we have other actors like Oh Jaemoo (King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu), Kwon Haehyo (Dream High 2), Lee Sangwoo (The Road Home), Go Kyungpyo (Jungle Fish 2, Standby & Flower Boy Next Door), Park Joomi (A Gentleman's Dignity) and Hae Jaesook (Protect the Boss). There is a girl in this drama who's doing the best job ever! Kim Hwanhee is playing the role as Park Joomi's daughter. I can't stop smiling when I see her.
It has the feel of a sitcom but every episode is about an hour which make the watching go slow. This is a little like Like A Fairytale because it doesn't really have a story either. It just follows a family and other people who are connected to that family in one way or another. I've only seen 4 episodes yet so I'll have to wait until I can tell you what I think about this drama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP