Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 19 April 2013

Rant: Seo Inguk, C-Clown & MYNAME

Annyeong ^^

Okay so I have some things to rant about. Seo Inguk, C-Clown and MYNAME is this about.

First off is that Soompi finally gave us a Seo Inguk special package! Which means I'll finally have a autographed Seo Inguk album!! :D :D I'm so happy!
The funny part is that I almost had a heart attack right in the morning because of this special. I had just woken up when I saw an announcement on facebook about a new special coming up. I was really curious to see if it was a group I liked so I checked it out and found out it was Seo Inguk. I just had to have it so I added it to my cart and realised, I might not have enough money on my paypal account. If I had to add money to that paypal account I would have to wait for two days until I could buy it (and who knows, two days from now it might be sold out). So I was freaking out and trying to think how I would do if I wouldn't have enough. Luckily I had more than enough so I was able to avoid the heart attack and order my copy of the album.
I'm glad I didn't buy it before because then I wouldn't have money to get this.

Second is a C-Clown rant.
They just came back and if I was normal I would've put their music video on here. But I'm not normal and I won't. Instead I give you their live performance on MCountdown because I think that the live version is better than the music video.

I love Rome's dancing in almost the beginning. And Kangjun singing is just perfect! But poor T.K have a hairstyle that doesn't fit him T_T Their album is pretty great.

Anyways I like this unit better than the whole group...

Oh and I'm having a mental breakdown about a member in this group.
I've always thought that Kangjun was a '93-liner. But today I watch their show and had to check how old he really was. I've ALWAYS thought he was second oldest. But it turns out he's YOUNGER than my brother with like TWO months O_O I can't believe it!!!!!! HE'S YOUNGER THAN MY BROTHER!!! And I was having trouble accepting the fact that I really like T.K because he's born 1995. But here my bias from the start in C-Clown has been someone who's younger than I thought :/
That's what shocking me. He's younger than I thought. I was so sure that he was a '93-liner!

My Heart Goes Rum Bum Bum
And lastly is about MYNAME. Because I see so many fans hating the fact that MYNAME is more famous in Japan then Korea and thus performing more there I need to make this statement. If you feel so upset about that fact then it's like you saying that you only want them to stay in Korea and only release Korean songs. You can't say that you don't want them only in Korea if you want them to come to your country or sing in English. You're contradicting yourself by saying those things!

I absolutely LOVE MYNAME's Japanese songs! Just listen to their first full-length album they just released. Anonymous and Rum Bum Bum are my absolute favourite songs by MYNAME. And Read Between The Lines, Beautiful Life and (If You Wanna)Be My Baby are three great songs too. You're Waiting For Me is good but because of their English it's not the greatest song. Sadly MYNAME can't speak English at all.. Or at least not sing it.

So why not just accept the fact that they're doing great in Japan and support them there too? I wouldn't care if they never went back to Korea because their Japanese songs are that great to me. And I don't think the argument "they're Korean so they should be more successful in Korea" works. There are so many artists that ain't promoting in their own country but still are successful in other countries.

Okay so this is it for this rant. If you don't agree.. then just don't xD
Bye
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP