Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 27 April 2013

Comeback rant #16: N-Train, 4Minute & F.Cuz

Annyeong ^^

This post will be a rant about comebacks from N-Train, 4Minute and F.Cuz. But be aware! It won't be all happy faces ^^
Click to read more :)

N-Train - Come Back To Me
This is their second music video (although they released a song before but no music video for that o.o) and it's completely different to their debut song One Last Cry. But this song is as good as their debut song was. So you should all watch it!
One Last Cry
I was planning to do a Kpop rant on N-Train but I just found out that Soul J has left the group and Seunghyun will be leaving soon for the military. I'm disappointed. I loved this group as a group because all of them are perfect in this group. I even wanted to buy their album but I'm so tired of groups changing members and all that I got turned off by this.

4Minute - What's Your Name?
Okay, I'm not a big fan of 4Minute but I still like them and I loved 2Yoon's song so I was curious on how this song would be. But this is a song that I can't like even if I want to. They're not even sexy in my eyes. They look like little girls playing dress up with their big sisters clothes. And the video is just weird. (oh and this is another Hyuna and the girls video.)
And the song is so weird. I've liked their older songs but this I just can't.. Too bad 4Minute.

F.Cuz - Hello Again
When F.Cuz releases Japanese songs you can bet that it will be a remake of their Korean songs. I didn't even think about that when I heard they would release a new single because the title is different so you can just guess my reaction when I heard the intro. I wish they would start doing original songs in Japanese because this remake sounds soo freaking weird. Yejun's rap doesn't fit the song and Daegun's (I think) part so weird in this version. And I love Yejun's rap and Daegun's voice in Dreaming I.
But the music video is really cute and even though some have commented that they don't understand the video I actually do. And I find it adorable although the present is a bit weird xD Everyone should watch it ^^
 Dreaming I

Okay so this has been a kind of disappointing post because I'm disappointed with every group somehow in this post. But it doesn't mean I hate the groups I've written about :P Because if I did I wouldn't even write about them in here.
Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP