Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 8 April 2013

Album review: MYNAME, DGNA, F.Cuz, B1A4 and Cross Gene

Annyeong ^^

Today I got two really big packages from CDJapan so be prepared ^^



The first package contains albums from F.Cuz and B1A4 and a magazine


F.Cuz's first Japanese single Never Let You Go. It comes with a DVD containing Never Let You Go PV and the making of the PV. It also come with a card calendar which I had totally forgot and was so surprised to find because it's so unique. Never Let You Go is a remake of their Korean song and the other song on this album is another remake of Wanna Be Your Love. But even though it's just a remake of their  I still like it and it is after all their debut album in Japan. It's also the last album Lee-U was a part of.


Yet another limited edition. This came with a DVD containing the two song's music videos and a sticker. These songs are really great so make sure you listen to them ^^


Raehyun and Daegun's first Japanese single. Instead of a DVD this limited edition comes with a photobook of the boys. Drawing Heart sounds like a song I've heard by another group but I can't figure out which group or song.. Trap is a remake of another one of their Korean's song (I think it's No.1 but I'm not sure and too lazy to check it xD). But they look really good <3



B1A4's first full-length album. They got some really good Japanese songs and then they have their remakes of their Korean songs that doesn't sounds as awesome in Japanese.. The lyric book is pretty awesome but Jinyoung is the only one not having his own page which will make my friend sad x)


I also bought this magazine because of DGNA and MYNAME and LEDApple ^^ I love the pictures in this one :D :D They're all so cute but you can't watch them b: I'll show you the picture of the poster that came along though ^^



Second package contains albums from DGNA, MYNAME and Cross Gene plus an magazine

DGNA's second Japanese full-length album. It's filled with so many amazing songs! The new songs are the greatest and I'm definitely falling in love with them again (not like I ever stopped loving them xD). I got a poster with this album but it ain't on picture because it's to complicated to do. But they all look amazing (but Jay you need to cut your hair T_T) And I got another group card :)



Both songs on this album is pretty good. There ain't much to say since it ain't much of this album. Two songs and no pictures other than on the front. A little disappointing.

I already have the type B album but I wanted to buy this version too because there is a different song on the two albums. I absolutely love I Want To! It's their best song ever!!! (Well, that I've heard since I haven't listened to their latest Korean album yet). And I got another Gunwoo photo card xD. At least I didn't get the same as the other Gunwoo card I have. (Both my Gunwoo cards are from Message album xP). This version comes with a DVD containing the PV of Message and the making.


This album didn't come with a photo card. I got a bit disappointed. But I still love my boys. Read Between The Lines is a pretty good song too. This version comes with a DVD containing the PV of Hello and Goodbye and the making off.


This is the best album MYNAME have done that I've listened to. All the new songs are great! I absolutely love Rum Bum Bum! And the photos in this album is great. And the fact that I got a photo (because I pre-ordered it from CDJapan) is just awesome since the album doesn't contain a photo card. I got Insoo <3





This is a magazine with beautiful pictures of MYNAME <3 (not the whole magazine though). The pictures are so pretty <3 There are individual pictures but I'll keep them to myself ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP