Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 4 May 2012

I'm pissed

Yeah, I'm pissed..


Should have gone to bed hours ago seeing how I have school tomorrow but my mp3 is being a bitch.
I didn't do my essay that was due yesterday so I'm failing that course and I haven't done my "homework" for today (since it's already over midnight) so might fail my second attempt on passing the last course.

The two last episodes of K-pop: the ultimate audition totally sucked (oh, well not ep 13) cause of the rushed ending. And they totally forgot about the other characters who I wanted to know what happened to them... Like who was accepted to join m2 and who lost..
No Standby episodes have been subbed and neither has Glowing She

I Hate My Fucking Life
But mostly I just hate myself for being such a bitch and a looser...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP