Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 18 May 2012

B.A.P, B1A4 and U-Kiss

Annyeong ^_^ 
So I felt I had to write somethings that has been on my mind. Read and enjoy ^^,

B.A.P – A group I never thought would make me love them so much. I'd honestly kept an distance to B.A.P (and other new debut groups) since they are so young and it makes me feel old (at least Youngguk and Himchan is older ^^). So the fact that they sneaked up on me and capture my heart makes me really confused right now. Power had me hooked at the first time I watched it which surprised me because Warrior didn't. The fact that they are the only Kpop group (that I've seen) that has ever pulled of the manly image without making me want to puke is one of the reason I like them. 

They all have manly, dark voices except for Daehyun and Zelo which makes their group so complete. Daehyun's voice really contrasts the others so perfectly and Zelo is so awesome at rapping that he's perfect as he is. So I dl their songs and now I'm totally in love with their second single album. Seriously, What the Hell reminds me of Linkin Park (whom I love) but with B.A.P's colours. It's also officially one of my all-time favorite songs! And even though Unbreakable is from the first single album it's also one of my favorites from B.A.P. 
 
Daehyun – One boy whom made me fall in love with him. Not only because he's hilarious and really cute in their reality show Ta-dah! It's B.A.P but because of his singing voice. He's the first newly debut singer who has captured my heart with his singing. I kind of liked him in Warrior but was like “He needs to practice some more” cause you could hear that he needed that to really hit the high notes. It wasn't until Power came out that he got me. And in What the Hell he completely captured me. Oh, Daehyun! What have you done to me?! ^_^ <3
 
 
What the Hell

B1A4 – When they first debuted I liked their mv and thought Jinyoung was cute but nothing more than that. When they then followed up with Only learned bad things (my least favorite on the first mini album) I wasn’t a big fan. The only reason I kept listening to them was because of Jinyoung. Well, that and the other songs on the mini album were good. When they released their second mini album and Beautiful Target I found it cute but nothing much. But the other songs on that album are also good. And after that they were recording Sesame Player which I really love. 

Then they came out with their first full-length album which I had anticipated since I was curious for their next song. Baby I’m Sorry blew me away! And I listened to This Time is Over too and that song made me love them even more. So I bought the album (I who only were going to have one album of each kpop group I like :P) and I really like all the songs. What surprised me was that I found out that Min from Miss A was featuring in Baro’s song but it totally let me down. Now I like it but I thought it would be better. Guess that I’m not that found of Baro’s rapping yet. But I really like how they “matured” in this album. Even though they still have “B1A4 Engrish” in their songs it feels like they’ve grown up a little.

Sandeul – Because I got the album with trading cards of Sandeul I soon gave him some attention. And my love for Sandeul grew with Sesame Player. But it wasn’t before I heard Sandeul’s solo song Crush that he captured my heart! Seriously, that song is one song I’ve repeatedly listened to for days without getting tired of it (like I normally use to). He’s so good! He completely made me forget about Jinyoung xD <3

 
This Time is Over

U-Kiss – One Kpop group I’ve been following for a while. In the beginning I liked Kevin, but I’ve realized he’s too feminine for me. When they changed members I was kind of happy because I didn’t like Alexander (oO’ I don’t like ppl who take the whole space if you get what I mean). Even though I liked their first mini album with their new members I missed their old image. So when they came out with their newest mini album DORADORA I cheered. It’s a combination of their old music style and Neverland. I really like it. And the fact that you get to hear Hoon more in this song made me fall in love (LOL I’m always falling in love xD).

Kiseop – Somehow he came to be my bias. I don’t know but he just did <3 I just wish he would get more attention in the group.
Dongho – He’s so cute in Maknae Rebellion and everywhere else that I’ve decided to adopt him as my younger brother ^_^
Soohyun – I like him for his voice ;)
Hoon – He has proven to me that his voice is magic! If I had known about him before he joined U-Kiss I would totally listened to him! He’s trying to steal Kiseop’s place and he might succeed if I don’t get to see Kiseop do something soon oO

I just have to say that I have listened to Paran (cause I watch a drama that Ryan was part of) but I didn’t realize that AJ was in that group… I feel a bit bad for him to be in a group with so much older people than him. But I think that it proves how great his rapping skills are to debut at such a young age.

 
DORADORA


That's all I have to say for tonight so good night ^-^
Might continue this another time
Annyeong <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP