Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 3 May 2012

Introducing #1: BTOB


I really like this song :D It surprised me when Eunkwang sang father becuase I thought it would be like a subtle song or something ^^


But what I was going to do with this post was not only to promote their new song ~^_^~ but to tell you all about who the boys looks like ^^ (Cause you know you can't deny that they're looking like other kpop idols ^_^)

Let's start with.....






Sungjae:
Not only does he strongly remind me of Seo Inguk but he also looks a bit like Infinite's Sungjong and MYNAME's JunQ



Minhyuk:
Looks a bit like MYNAME's Chaejin (maybe I'm the only one thinking that)


Changsub:
Looks like someone but I'm not really sure..

Eunkwang
:
Doesn't look like someone I can think of but first time I heard him singing in Insane I thought he sounded like Beast's Hyunseung :P

And yes, first time I saw him I was not that fond of him but now he's my bias ^^ (together with Sungjae :)

Peniel:
I'm not sure... In the picture he looks a litte bit like U-Kiss' Eli I just realized but I'm thinking he may look a bit like Dalmatian's Inati too... ^^

Ilhoon:
Yeah, I'm not going to compare him to his sister cause they're alike ^^ but he reminds me of someone.. Just can't put the finger on who >.<

Hyunsik
:
I don't have anything to say about him cause he doesn't look like anyone that I can think of ^_^
He looks a bit like Beast's Gikwang
But he does look like the leader... He should have been ~^_^~
And don't hate on me just because I says they look like other kpop idols.. Cause I don't think it's a bad thing :) Seriously, Sungjae is the hottest of BTOB (or maybe second hottest, still haven't decided on how hot Eunkwang is xD) and he's also the one who's a look-a-like with the most idols ~^_^~

Let's all support BTOB! :D <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP