Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 28 May 2012

Currently deciding what to buy

Annyeong ^_^

B1A4 is coming out with a repackaged version of Ignition.. I'm thinking of buying it.. But still not... I already have two CD's by B1A4 and also bought some pics and stickers so I have really alot with them. And I mean this repackaged album comes with only two new songs of an full-length album I've already have...  But I mean... 72 sheets of post cards, random photo cards of each member* and the poster for free** ain't something to play with T-T

Noope! I'm not getting it! Instead I'm getting MBLAQ, Yeo Hunmin, TVXQ and maybe MYNAME... ~^.^~ And I won't regret it! *confident nodding* (Or will I? :S) 

Oh, and something I've realized (pretty late) is that YesAsia is really pricey.. I think I fell for the "buy for $40 and get free shipping" but seriously the shipping you pay on other sites aren't really high and you get more for your money than when you buy from YesAsia... So I really advise people to compare sites when buying something... ;) I've bought from both Kpopmart and Kpoptown and they're good ^_^

And yeah, my philosophy of only having one album of each kpop group I'm liking is like sooo busted... Since I've got (not counting those where I have one Japanese and one Korean) 2 U-Kiss CDs and 2 B1A4 CDs and 2 Seo Inguk CD's (not counting DGNA either cause I got one the Lady albums as a christmas gift). But I try to keep it and that's one reason for not buying the repackaged version... T-T I WANT IT SO BAD!!!!!

Yeah, hadn't planned to buy anything until DGNA releases their Korean album.. I always fail >.<'

*Currently only at Kpopmart.. Kpoptown only mention random photocards. Only one random photo card follows in the one from YesAsia
**Only as a pre-order gift at Kpopmart. Kpoptown gives 5 sheets of B1A4 stickers as a pre-order gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP