Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 3 May 2012

DORADORA

So My album came today ~^_^~


Might take pictures when all the packages I've ordered have arrived

Fantasy Kiseop, WildMild Soohyun, Sweetie Hoon, Romantic Eli, Metrosexual Kevin, Sexy Funky AJ and Joyful Dongho that's what it says on their pictures ^^
On one of the grouppictures Hoon looks like he's standing in the air on one leg while balancing a tilted chair with the other xD He's so cute ^_^ And while all the others are having problems (^.^) sitting straight on the chair Hoon is the only one standing really straight xD He's the only one catching my eyes in that picture <3

Oh! I got 5 sheets of photocard :D Two picture on each which means that they just had to put Kiseop and Dongho together >.< And Eli got two picture on the same card.. >.<' So now Kiseop and Dongho are sitting on my glassdoor to my cabinet so I can watch them both by just opening the door xD <3

The songs are as usual really good ^^ I'm surprised because they have yet to disappoint me (I'm not counting the Japanese songs cause I'm not that fond of those). It kinda feels weird to hear Tick Tock in Korean cause it sounds a bit like Neverland but at the same time not... 4 U is a good song and it surprised me.. I thought it would be more of a dance song (more like Amazing) than it is (and you get to hear Jay Park in the beginning ^^).

The ballad When Love Stops really show us their vocals (if you haven't heard them enough in other songs) especially Hoon gets to shine <3 I really want to embrace him cause he sounds so sweet <3

Amazing is really easy to sing along with and AJ composed it :D

Now I realized why Amazing and Tick Tock sounds a bit alike... It's cause they're both composed by AJ xD He's really good :D

Well, that concludes my "review" of DORADORA and to Kpoptown, who send my album in a bubblemailer with really a lot of bubblewrap, thank you ~^_^~

Annyeong! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP