Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 23 April 2017

Introducing #28: Laboum

Annyeong ^^
I felt it was time for another Introducing post. The biggest reason for this post is because I wanted to introduce you guys to a girl group that has caught my eye. They're the second girl group that I'm going to collect now. It's Laboum! They're a great group so you should definitely keep reading this post ^^

They're a great group so you should definitely keep reading this post ^^

Laboum debuted on August 28th, 2014 with Pit a Pat after training for 4 years. Their live for Journey To Atlantis was on my youtube feed so I listened to it and liked it. But it wasn't until Solbin was on Happy Together that I really looked them up and then fell in love for real.


Pit a Pat
Laboum's debut song. It's a really good song and a cute music video.

What About You
This is one of my favourite songs and music videos from Laboum. I love the concept and I love their outfits. I don't know why but it's a song that speaks to me in some sort of way.

Sugar Sugar
This song isn't as great as their earlier stuff but it's still a good song. I'm not a big fan of the music video but I do like the dance.

Aalow Aalow
I like the song but again I'm not really liking the music video.


Journey To Atlantis
This song is what made me curious about Laboum. I watched it because the live version showed up in my youtube feed and I really liked the song. The music video is really cute and the song is really good! It's my favourite song made by them so far. I like how catchy and fresh it is.


Shooting Love
Another great song this time with a fun music video.

Winter Story
Winter Story is a beautiful song and the girls look so beautiful in the music video.

Hwi Hwi
Another great song that came out recently from the girls. The music video is great too. They're such a great group.

Members

Yujeong 92/02/14
Leader of the group, lead vocalist and the oldest even if she doesn't look like the oldest. She's really cute and I really like her voice.

Soyeon 94/05/04
The main vocalist of the group. And apparently friends with Miss A's Suzy.


ZN 94/06/09
Lead rapper, lead dancer and vocalist in the group. Although I like her singing voice the best. She's definitely one of the visuals for me. She went to the same school as AOA's Seolhyun.


Haein 95/05/19
Vocalist of the group. I like her voice, it brings diversity to the group.


Solbin 97/08/19
Lead vocalist, rapper and the visual of the group. She's the reason I checked out the group for real after watching her on Happy Together. I like her bubbly personality.


Yulhee 97/11/27
Maknae, main rapper, main dancer and vocalist of the group. She's really talented. She has my interest. I think she was on Dream Team and impressed me there as well.

Hope this helped you get interested in Laboum. They're a talented bunch of girls that deserves love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP