Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 2 April 2017

Comeback rant #46: B.A.P, GFriend, Highlight etc.

Annyeong ^^

Although there's been a lot of music videos while I've been away that I haven't taken up here I'm going to start anew. Starting with the music videos that came out this month. So this comeback rant will contain B.A.P, GFriend, Highlight, Seo Inguk, Girl's Day, Eric Nam, Somi, Romeo, Victon, DGNA. And then we also have a debut music video from Seven O'Clock.

B.A.P - Wake Me Up
This is my jam! The song is extremely good! Haven't you heard it then you have to listen to it! It's no surprise that B.A.P released another great song. Although the music video is a bit weird (I don't know what I feel about it) the song is the most important thing.

GFriend - Fingertip
I'm not too sure about this comeback. The song is good, the music video is a bit weird but good and dance is good. But I miss Me Gustas Tu. That was a great song. This is just a good song. But I'm glad they're back ^^.

Highlight - Plz Don't Be Sad
Highlight (aka Beast) is back! Back with a new name and song. I'm really happy they came back even if that meant them changing their name. I feel like it's more of a loss for Cube than for Highlight. The song is great, seeing how it's a Junhyung song I'm not surprised. I love the dance, it always makes me smile. I don't really get the music video but it's still fun to watch. I'll definitely be supporting this comeback ^^

Seo Inguk - Better Together
Seo Inguk's last song before his military enlistment. I love it! I love it even more because we finally get to hear him rap again! It's been so long since last time he rapped. It's such a nice goodbye gift, I really love it!

Girl's Day - I'll Be Yours
Girl's Day is back! And with a great catchy song! I really like this comeback, both song and music video. The only thing I don't like is Hyeri's hair. That looks a bit weird. But yeah I hope this comeback makes it big for them.

Eric Nam X Somi - You Who?
This is a really good song. I really like Somi's voice and her and Eric sounds good together. I don't get the music video but it doesn't matter. This is a great song.

Romeo - Without U
This is a catchy song by Romeo. I can't remember if I like their old song or not but this one is pretty good. I also like the music video. It's not all the members likes the same girl without a real story, it actually have a story which is nice in this era. I know I've stayed away from getting to know the members because I don't need more groups to follow but I'm glad I didn't pass this song up.

Victon - EYEZ EYEZ
Victon is a group that I followed pre-debut because I was bored. 1theK put out a show called Me & 7 Men which was about them so I watched it even thought the show was a bit weird. But I really liked their album, their title song was a bit meh but there are some good songs in their album. So naturally I watched their new music video EYEZ EYEZ. It's okay, but their title songs are still not talking to me. The music video is okay as well.. I'm glad we get to hear Seungwoo sing more since I really like his voice. Also Sejun looks a bit like Kan (which is one of the reasons I keep my eyes on them).

Seven O'Clock - Echo
I watched Seven O'Clock's live performance on Music Bank. I got stuck, the song is catchy and the lyrics are great. Music Bank subs their live videos so I got really surprised when I read the lyrics, this song has great lyrics and is a great song. I think it's a really good debut song and I'm going to keep my eyes on them. I hope they will keep releasing good songs so I can follow them (even though I really don't need more groups). Under is the Music Bank performance that made me fall in love with the song and interested in the group.


DGNA - Lucky Man
I was not prepared for a Korean release from DGNA so when I saw it in my Youtube subscripton list I freaked out. It's a great song! One of their best ones since Lady actually according to me. Not that their songs between Lady and Lucky Man was bad, I hope you get what I mean. I love the music video. They don't need anything in their music video to make me happy. Honestly I'm just happy we get to see them and that they seem genuinely happy in the music video. I seriously hope they are happy and enjoying their life. Listen to them and support them! They deserve getting love. Even though they've gone through so much they're still standing strong for us fans that are left.

This was all for this time. See you next time ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP