Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Packages on the way

Annyeong ^^

Nothing much is going on right now. I'm waiting for a CDJapan package containing albums from Sandeul and Cross Gene. I had got some reward points for free for a month because I'm subscribed to some newsmail from CDJapan so I wanted to use them before they expired. But since my first paycheck since I got back hadn't arrived I couldn't do a big order. Which I can't do this month either since I only worked for about one week before the month was over (unlike in the USA I get paid once a month and the month after I actually worked).
So I ordered Sandeul's solo album Be With Me and Cross Gene's Mirror, the white version

I'm also waiting for a ZenMarket package. Since FromJapan re-did their policies I listened to the photocard forum members to find a better proxy that isn't that expensive. I think that ZenMarket seems fine for now, but I still need to wait for the package to arrive.
So it contains a Fukushi Sota 2017-2018 calendar, DGNA's Live 2012 DVD with Mika's photocard (unless there is a group photocard I'm done with this set ^^) both versions of F.Cuz's Wonder World (I'm not sure they have disbanded yet) and HMV version of Hello Again and Change so that I can hopefully complete something.

I'm really looking forward to these packages, excited for everything. I'm so curious to which photocards I'm getting in all the albums.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP