Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 5 March 2017

One Year Haul

Annyeong ^^
So I promised you guys a haul of all my stuff I got during this year. I still need to clean my room but I did this in between my cleaning ^^
If you're ready for a long post then click to read more!

So first haul is the one I had with me home from USA ^^ So some albums I bought in USA and some albums I got from people who lived in USA so it was better to just send it to my American address and then take it with me home.
Got Seventeen's photobook, B1A4's Sweet Girl with Gongchan's photocard and the Kcon lightstick at Kcon ^^ That was an amazing experience!
Got TimeZ's Awaken from an amazing friend who did another TimeZ group order which is signed by all members + Hyungjoo wrote my name and a small message . Got a lot of freebies that I forgot to include in this picture. I will add a picture of it all ^^
KNK Knock came from a friend who ordered one for me during the Meet&Greet. I also had to send the History HIM albums to her because I moved in the middle of the Mwave Meet&Greet and we had ordered together so ^^ She also helped me win Karam's Take Off For A Dream Tokyo and Mid-Summer Dream photocards and gave me Yoseob's black Good Luck photocard.
Got One Ok Rock's new album Ambition (American version) at the concert with one of their t-shirts. The album is amazingly good! You should all listen to it ^^
And lastly I got Seventeen's First Love & Letter from someone on the photocard forum who did a group order with some freebies that I forgot as well..

So it came with some postcards, one photocard, banner, fan, keychain (all from the fansite) and from my friend a keychain animal and candy.

Got SS301's Estreno, Eternal 0 and Eternal 5 all from Mwave. Got picked for Estreno and got a "polaroid" photocard. Got Youngsaeng's photocard for Estreno, Hyungjun for Eternal 0 and Kyujong for Eternal 5. At least I got my bias once ^^ (But if anyone is interested in trading for Kyujong I'm here ^^)
Got KNK's Awake from Mwave as well. Got chosen again and got Youjin's photocard twice so if anyone want's to trade for Seungjun or Jihun hit me up ^^ Also got Heejun's standee and Heejun, Inseong and Youjin's standee.
Then I got SpeXial's Boyz On Fire Shining and Pink albums autographed from a fansite on twitter ^^ So excited that I have something autographed from them (especially something that Simon has signed).
I bought Seventeen's Special Repackaged from Kpopmart just in case it would go out of stock before I got home ^^ Got Joshua's big polaroid, Dino and S.Coups' small photocards. I also bought one Letter album before Meet & Greet was announced and got The8's bookmark.
Also added Sandeul's photocards from Sweet Girl that should've been in the first photo because I got it in USA from a photocard forum friend.

This is all from CDJapan or Fromjapan before they changed their fees.
From CDJapan we have
MYNAME Alive - Always In Your Heart - I preordered because they usually have pre-order photos (which they didn't for this release such a let down).
SS301 Eternal S because it's SS301 ^^
F.Cuz Forever A + B because I love them
DGNA Oh My Girl Normal + Limited. Got Mika in Normal and Karam in limited. Very lucky because I bought Jay normal and Mika limited before I got my albums. And I didn't realise there was two versions so first I thought I had doubles but I got really happy when I realised I got lucky. Got Karam normal from a trade with a friend

From Fromjapan I got
MYNAME Chaejin's Shirayuki ver. B (I accidentally bought it twice ;/) and Hello Again photo.
SS501 Single Box 1 & 2
SKY-HI's Iris Light (I think it is) but coin version.
Cross Gene's ZEDD movie with Sangmin's photo and autograph. It's pretty funny and I love that it has English subs ^^
BIGSTAR's I Got The Feeling promo album.
Beast Dongwoon's Kimishika album with one of his photocards.
F.Cuz's lightstick that is so beautiful
Seventeen Dokyeom's Boys Be photocard ver, B
FT Island Seunghyun's Twenty photocard
DGNA's Who promo
And lastly Seo Inguk's Fly Away photo and We Can Dance Tonight postcard.

This is all from Fromjapan.
I pre-ordered Fukushi Sota's calendar with photo before I left because it's become a tradition. I always buy his calendar. Already have this years calendar waiting to be shipped ^^ It's going to be my 4th calendar.
Got some photocard from his Kamen Rider days ^^
Also got some Prince Star Cards, one photo, four of his box privilege cards and one distrubution card.
And not Fukushi Sota but wasn't able to fit it in the last photo. SS501 Kyujong Destination cards.

Got one of the Color's album with Tamakawa Momona photocard from CDJapan and rest is from Fromjapan.
Run To The Future with another group photocard.
Kirakira Everyday Tamakawa Momona Mu-Mo
I★my★me★mine / EZ DO DANCE Tamakawa Momona and Hibi Mikoto Mu-Mo
READY GO!! / Wake Me Up! Hibi Mikoto Mu-Mo
Colors MV, Live and Group, Takano Akira and Hibi Mikoto Mu-Mo
Then for photocards I now have
READY GO!! / Wake Me Up! limited ver. Takano Akira and Hibi Mikoto
Come On / Doremifa Sorairo limited ver. Shigemoto Kotori, Takano Akira and Ohara Yuuno making this set complete.
We Are Dreamer limited ver. Takano Akira
Magokoro To You Takano Akira and Ohara Yuuno completing this set as well.
Magokoro To You MV Hibi Mikoto and Magokoro To You Live Takano Akira
Shekimeki Jacket Ohara Yuuno
I★my★me★mine / EZ DO DANCE Ohara Yuuno makes this set complete!
Already have them but READY GO!! / Wake Me Up! Jacket Hibi Mikoto and Ohara Yuuno autographed.
Kirakira Everyday Hibi Mikoto
Then for Music Cards I got Tamakawa Momona and Takano Akira's 5th Anniversary - Single Collection
And finished the We Are Dreamer music card with Hibi Mikoto, Shigemoto Kotori, an autographed Tamakawa Momona and the group card.

Also got some Dream5 merchandise ^^ Have some t-shirts that's not in the photo.

So this was all. Let me know if there's anything you want me to write about or whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP