Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Package review: CDJapan, Photocard Forum & Zenmarket

Annyeong ^^
I had 3 packages on the way and they decided to get here around the same time. This haul contains releases from Sandeul, Cross Gene, KNK, Fukushi Sota, DGNA and F.Cuz. You know what to do ^^

First up is my package from CDJapan.
I got Sandeul's solo album Please Be With Me. The pictures in the album are so cute and pretty. I love the photocard I got too. I'm not too happy about the album itself, since it's pretty much just a book. Nothing wrong with books but when the CD is attached on the last page/cover and it's not a hard cover, it's annoying.

I also got Cross Gene's Mirror white version. I felt like I needed to get at least one version of Mirror. It's a nice album and I love the pictures in the album. It comes with a photocard set that's a bit bigger than the actual photocards. I got lucky with getting at least one photocard of someone I wanted. This album comes with two photocards, one normal and one holo, so I got Shin's normal and Takuya's holo. I also got a poster with this album.
As for the songs I'm not sure if there's a difference between the songs Black Mind, White Mind and Black or White.

Second package I got was from a member on the photocard forum. I bought Seungjun and Jihun's Awake photocard and their standee from the same album. I also bought Jihun's Knock standee so I'm done with that set. I feel like Jihun is climbing over Seungjun for the number 1 spot.

The last package is from Zenmarket which is another proxy site.
The first thing I ordered with them was my yearly Fukushi Sota calendar. At first they said it was sold out, because one of the freebies was sold out, so after contacting them they told me to try again. But here it is ^^ and it's gorgeous! It came with a photo with printed message and signature and a postcard book with gorgeous postcards. I can't believe this dude. I'm so glad I didn't give up when they said it was sold out.
Just look at this gorgeous dude
Then I got DGNA's Live 2012 because it came with Mika's photocard which was the last member photocard I needed for that set. Now I just need to figure out if there's a group card or not.

The last things I got was from Amazon JP I think. It's F.Cuz's Wonder World albums which I've been looking after for a while. So happy I finally found them!! And I took a chance with Change HMV and Hello Again HMV in hopes for getting a card I don't have but I didn't. I think this is my third copy of the same cards.. Oh well, someday maybe.

Anyways I'm so happy with my stuff, especially Fukushi's calendar and the Wonder World albums ^^
We'll have to wait and see what the next albums will be. For a surprising change I don't have any packages on the way now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP