Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 12 June 2017

Package review: Kpopmart, Ebay & Yesasia

Annyeong ^^

So I've gotten some packages this week. Packages from Kpopmart, ebay and Yesasia containing stuff from Seventeen, Laboum and Vision Wei Chen. So click to read more ^^

The first package comes from Kpopmart and contains all three versions of Seventeen's Al1 album. It took a week for the packages (one containing the albums and one containing the posters) to arrive from when they got shipped.

Haven't listened to the album yet since I want to trade the CD plates ^^ But the albums are beautiful!
And I got both group posters and Hoshi, Woozi and Vernon poster. Got lucky and got all three stickers so no doubles there.
For postcards I got Mingyu, Vernon and S.Coups
For photocards I got Woozi, Mingyu and Jun
For CD plates I got The8 and Joshua x2
Luckily I've already found a trade for S.Coups' postcard to Hoshi and The8's cd plate to Hoshi. But still need to find trades for my photocards (will never happen though) and the rest of my postcards and cd plates. We'll see what'll happen.

From Ebay I got Laboum's Love Sign photocard set.
My second Laboum set all done ^^ Got the set from k-pop.korea on ebay. I love their sets! I'm so happy I decided to collect them! Just need to get the albums now and after I've gotten my Miss This Kiss album I'm going to get the rest of that set too!

Last package is from Yesasia and contains my Vision Wei Chen Journey album.
This is an amazing album! He really keeps getting better and better for each album. I'm so excited about the 10 year anniversary license plate, it looks awesome. I'm so happy with this album! Just sad that I missed his Day Dreamer album. Gonna get it somehow ^^

So what I'm waiting on now is
CDJapan #1 (this will be shipped in end of June)
B1A4 - Good Timing
Laboum - Miss This Kiss
Seventeen - Going Seventeen Make It Happen
SS503 - Unison No. 1

CDJapan #2
BIGSTAR - Shine A Moonlight
Dream5 - Bokura no Natsu!!
Highlight - Calling You
Kim Kyujong - Play In Nature Part 1 Spring
KNK - Remain

Makestar
BIGSTAR - Set 5

Mwave
KNK - Gravity *autographed*

Zenmarket #1 *Shipped*
Fukushi Sota - Prince Star Cards + fan
Seo Inguk - T-Money Card

Zenmarket #2
FT Island - Seunghyun United Shadows
Seventeen - Love & Letter Dokyeom JP bookmark
Seventeen - Love & Letter Dokyeom JP postcard
Seventeen - Going Seventeen Dokyeom x Woozi unit photocard
Seventeen - Going Seventeen Dokyeom paddle

That's it for this time ^^ I don't know when I'm going to get next package but isn't the wait the fun part of this?? Okay no not really but whatever. It's an important part of this.
Oh and did anyone notice the new header?? Let me know what you think! I was experimenting a bit and did something I've never done before. Should I keep it or should I only do circles? Or no circles at all?
Please let me know what you think ^^
And please support BIGSTAR by making their comeback project reach a 100%!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP