Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 19 August 2017

Package review: Yesstyle, Taobaring & CDJapan

Annyeong ^^

So I got these packages a while ago but just haven't put them out here yet. I don't really know why. But rather late than never ^^
So this will contain packages from Yesstyle, Taobaoring and CDJapan.



So first package is from Yesstyle. My first time ordering there because I saw a skirt that I really wanted.


So I ordered a mini mint green dress in size M which fit me pretty good. I am thinking about getting another one in a bigger size and different color though but I really love the dress.
I also got the skirt that's the reason for this order. But it doesn't fit me even though it's in M. I'm not sure if it's worth it to get another one in one size bigger. But we'll see what I do. A bit dissapointed it didn't fit though because I got it in a bigger size than I normally wear.
Also got a pair of swim shorts. I don't know were you guys get your swim shorts from but I haven't found any in normal stores that have nice swim shorts that's not for boys. Also got this in M and it's a bit tight but it fits so no worries about that.
Lastly I got a pair of flats because I can never find nice ones in physical stores. They're size 38 and fit me ^^ I usually have size 36 or 37 so I'm glad I took a bigger size.

Next package is from Taobaoring which is a proxy like FromJapan but for the Chinese site TaoBao. Like I said in my last post I was really sad about missing out on Vision Wei Chen's album so I decided to give TaoBao a try. Found som things that I'll share with you.
So I got Hat Trick autographed, Day Dreamer, some photos, Le Tian Pai and Daybreak CD+DVD. I'm really happy! I didn't even know about the Hat Trick album and I've been wanting his debut album for a long time. So happy about this haul. It was expensive though and even though I'll give it another try someday it won't be too soon.

Last package is my two CDJapan packages
My orders came pretty fast after they actually got shipped (had to wait for release date and an album to become available and stuff). I did have to pay customs for both of them, it's either I don't or I do.
Anyway, I got a bunch of albums.
SS301 - Unison No.1
B1A4 - Good Timing (which came with Sandeul's photocard!!)
Kim Kyujong - Play In Nature Part 1 Spring
BIGSTAR - Shine A Moonlight
Laboum - Miss This Kiss (with ZN booklet!!!)
Seventeen - Going Seventeen (with Jeonghan photocard, Jun/The8 unit card and Jun's paddle Jeonghan keeps stalking me T_T)
KNK - Remain (with Jihun's photocard!! and Youjin's standee he's stalking me too)
Highlight - Calling You (with Gikwang's photocard)
Dream5 - Bokura No Natsu!!

So that's it for this package review. There will be some more package reviews coming up ^^
Oh and if anyone's interested in buying MYNAME or History I'm going to sell my collections so hit me up ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP