Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 27 August 2017

Package review: Mwave & ZenMarket

Annyeong ^^

Yet another package review ^^ This one will contain packages from ZenMarket and Mwave

Apparently I was too lazy to take two photos when I got the packages so it'll just be one photo with everything.

So from Mwave I got KNK's Gravity album from the meet&greet. First time I didn't get picked :/ but probably because I only bought one this time. It came with Jihun's standee, Youjin's photocard and Heejun's sticker. It's a really good album ^^ I do wish they had used some of the pictures in the photobook for photocards but whatever.

The rest is from ZenMarket and I got
SS301 - S this album has been out of print everywhere so I looked on the Japanese Amazon and found a copy there which came with a poster. It's mostly just a Japanese version of Eternal 0 but it's still really good and has one or a few other songs as well.
Seventeen - Dokyeom's Love & Letter photocard, postcard and Going Seventeen paddle
Seventeen - Going Seventeen Dokyeom/Woozi unit photocard
Seventeen - Going Seventeen Hoshi photocards
Fukushi Sota - Calendar photo (if I'm correct)
Fukushi Sota - Keychain
Fukushi Sota - Prince Autographed card
Fukushi Sota - Prince Cheki card
Fukushi Sota - A bunch of his Prince Clothing cards
Fukushi Sota - A bunch of his Prince Photo cards
Fukushi Sota - Photo (came with a few other actors)
FT Island - United Shadows Seunghyun photocard

That's about it for what I got this time around. Next time it might be a beauty review or whatever I'm going to call it. Just like I'm affiliated with CDJapan, I've become affiliated with StyleKorean since I bought some stuff from there so I'm going to do a simple review on the things I got from there as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP