Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 23 September 2017

6-Year anniversary

Annyeong ^^

So today is this blog's 6th year anniversary. I'm a little bummed I missed the 5th year but I blame it on not having a computer in USA so I missed it.
But anyways ^^ Happy anniversary blog!!

Sorry for not updating. I've been busy working and last Wednesday I went to my first Korean class. Finally!! Apparently the teacher that was going to have my class quit so I had to take a class a few hours later but I like this teacher so I think it'll be fine ^^
I'm happy to finally start learning Korean for real. I know a lot of words speaking them but I have no clue to use Hangeul.

Also last Monday I got a job offer. I sent in an application for a job at a preschool in a certain area but it didn't state which preschool so the administrator for that area called me and offered me another job at a preschool I actually enjoy working at. I've been substituting at that preschool a lot and really been hoping to get a job there so that's really nice of her since she knows I like it there. She offered me a job earlier this year at another preschool but I couldn't do it, I didn't like it there at all. So on Monday I'll talk to her about it more since I haven't been there for a week to talk to her about it yet. I'm nervous and excited. It'll be my first real job. Like yeah substituting has been a job as well but no monthly job since I don't know if I'll be working the next day or not.

I'll come out with some more blog posts soon I hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP