Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 24 September 2017

Introducing #29: Dreamcatcher

Annyeong ^^

Another Introducing post and yet another girl group. IF you've been keeping an eye on my header you might notice that there's a lot more girls on there than usual. That's mostly because more girl groups have caught my eye but mainly because certain girl group members have got my attention. So this Introducing will be about Dreamcatcher. A girl group I've been losely following since they debuted because I like their music but really caught my eye this last comeback.


Dreamcatcher made their re-debut as a 7-member group on January 13, 2017 with Chase Me. Their first debut was as the 5- member group Minx on September 18, 2014 with Why Did You Come To My Home? They're under Happyface Entertainment which houses Dalshabet too. Minx and Dreamcatcher has completely different sounds but I'm going to include the few songs Minx released as well.

Minx - Why Did You Come To My Home?
I think it's a normal girl group song. Nothing special about it. (I'm sorry all Minx fans)

Minx - Love Shake
Another generic song. This is a remake of a Dalshabet song from one of their albums (I've never heard it because I don't follow Dalshabet that closely).

Chase Me
This is one caught my eye and I liked the song really much. And the music video is really interesting. This is the kind of music I listened to before I got into Kpop. But it also came out at a time where I was collecting too much and needed to calm down a bit with my collection.
I love the music video!

Good Night
Another great song and music video. Jo Donghyuk who's the actor in both these music videos is doing a great job as well.

Fly High
This music video is a little bit lighter than the other music videos. Althought it's still dark and the song is great. The thing that caught me was Siyeon's voice in this song. I really love her voice. No Jo Donghyuk in this music video though.

If you want to listen to other songs and covers by Dreamcatcher, visit my playlist on youtube where I have all that I've found so far.

Members
I don't know much about the members since I haven't watched much with them. I've mainly just listened to their songs.
Jiu 94/05/17
One of the Minx members. Jiu is the leader of the group, lead vocal, lead dancer and visual. She's really pretty.

Sua 94/08/10
Another member of Minx. Sua is the main dancer, lead rapper and the member who apparently trained the longest. Her birthname is Bora.
In my opinion she's the visual of the group (or maybe co-visual with Jiu). A really talented girl.

Siyeon 95/10/01
Minx member. She's the main vocal in the group and my favourite member because of her voice. She did a cover of Bruno Mars' Treasure (it's in my playlist and you guys need to listen to it!). She's also really pretty (the whole group is pretty!!)

Handong 96/03/26
One of the two members who wasn't in Minx before Dreamcatcher. Vocal and the foreigner of the group. Apparently she's Chinese (she could definitely pass for Korean to me)

Yoohyeon 97/01/07
Another member of Minx. She's the lead vocal and a really talented singer. (and again pretty!)

Dami 97/03/07
The last Minx member. Main rapper and lead dancer. Her birthname is Yoobin. (and really pretty!)

Gahyeon 99/02/03
The second member who wasn't a member of Minx. The groups maknae and vocal. She's really cute.


So this was Dreamcatcher! Hope it helped ^^ I'll hopefully start posting more introducing and other posts again ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP