Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Another FromJapan package

Annyeong ^^

Today I got my Fromjapan package filled with love so I thought I should share it with you ^^ Read on if you want to know the full list of the contents in this package!



So this is what came in it

My DGNA bundle which contained;
Two DGNA towels, the white one from Honki Magic era and the other one from Love Days era (I think)
4 (5) Light sticks, I don't know which era they are from except for one which is from the Summer Magic Live 2012
Another stationery set
Full set of Honki Magic and Valentine Fighter photos and Karam, Injun and Jay's Jumping photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP