Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 19 December 2015

Package review: B1A4 Surprise

Annyeong ^^
So yesterday a package came that my friend had sent to me. It's filled with B1A4 so click if you want to know ^^


So I had referred my friend to someone doing a group order for Mwave's M&G with B1A4 and she got me Sandeul's signed Butterfly Sweet Girl album with Sandeul's photocard (I got the Sandeul extras from the M&G seller). She also sent her extra Flower Sweet Girl with Baro's photocard since I didn't have that one.
She also got me Sandeul's Amazing Store fan a while ago and I traded my Jinyoung Ignition Special photocard with hers Sandeul.
And she added some pepero (they're already gone though) and B.A.P extras.

I have the best friend in the world! She's always so sweet to me <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP