Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 10 December 2015

Package review: Yesasia, CDJapan & Photocard Forum

Annyeong ^^

Today I got my Yesasia package that I was waiting for and it came really fast. I was surprised..
I also finally took some pictures on my latest CDJapan package and another package so click on read more to read about Seventeen, SpeXial, MYNAME and Cross Gene.

Yesasia

This is my Yesasia package. It should've contained BIGSTAR's latest album as well but they couldn't get a hold of the poster so they cancelled the whole album from my order :(
But I got Seventeen's Boys Be Hide version which came with Hoshi's photocard. I wish it would've been someone else so I could trade him for Dokyeom or Wonwoo but I'm gonna keep Hoshi in case I decide to collect him in the future..

I also got SpeXial's Love Killah Fan Meeting version which came with individual photos (and a stand) and messages on the back. I can't decide which photo to put up so I put up the one with all of them on xD

Lastly I got SpeXial's Dangerous Deluxe version that came with a standee (I got Teddy!!! :D) and square doublesided photos. I think I need to get another one so I can watch both sides on the same time.

Since I've already listened to all of the songs on all the albums I won't be mentioning much about them except you should listen to their songs!

CDJapan
I got this package a while ago but I forgot to take a picture of it.
Got Cross Gene's Love & Peace / sHi-tai! only because of the songs, since I've already got Takuya and Sangmin's individual plates but they only came with the Love & Peace song. I really like the songs but Miracle is my favourite in this album. I was also able to get the poster although it looks exactly like the CD cover.

The reason for this package was because of MYNAME's MYBESTNAME album. This album is mainly filled with the best of MYNAME's songs and one new song called #MYGIRL. It's a good song filled with English xD

Lastly I bought this album from a photocard forum user
Dokyeom's autographed Boys Be album! I wanted to buy Wonwoo's autographed as well, but I didn't have the money for it. Asked for Dokyeom's photocard as well. Since it was shipped from Ireland it didn't take long before it arrived :D

So now I'm only waiting for my B1A4 package from a friend since my last CDJapan package won't be shipped until Febuary (and I won't get it until a year after)..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP