Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 29 November 2015

Drama rant #36: Top 6 Kamen Rider Series

Annyeong ^^

It's time for my top Kamen Rider seasons ^^ Read at your own discretion, I don't know how much I've been spoiling the series of Den-O, Kiva, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim and Drive (although Drive is seriously spoiled!)


1. Kamen Rider Fourze
Our Space Rider Fourze is definitely my favourite due to it being about space and friendship. Although probably all Kamen Riders is somehow about friendship, this series is all about it. Fourze's goal is to become friends with everyone including AI's and switches. I think that's what makes me love this series so much. And all of the main cast has such a nice relationship towards each other. I kind of wished that we would be able to see Meteor and Tomoko get together because they're so cute together.

2. Kamen Rider Kiva
When I first started watching Kiva I couldn't get used to the timehopping and I had trouble understanding the story. But I got used to it and Kamen Rider Kiva is really close to the 1st place. The biggest reason I started watching it was because I had watched Den-O and it seemed interesting. Plus it had Seto Koji in it. But now I really like the story and the different characters in it. I also kind of fell in love with Kiva's dad... Just watch it ^^

3. Kamen Rider Wizard
I think Kamen Rider Wizard is the fourth series that I watched. I was a bit sceptic because he uses rings but in the end it's a really good series. I like Wizard and Beast but the rest of the cast is a bit meh.. I don't hate them, I just think they're a bit over the top. Beast is definitely the best and I really love the relationship him and Wizard have.

4. Kamen Rider Den-O
The only reason I started watching Kamen Rider Den-O was because of Sato Takeru. Although I kind of thought Ryotaro was a big wuss, he grows through the story and on you. I love the imagin's, especially Momotaros. But honestly Den-O isn't a clear 4th place. If I find another good Kamen Rider, this series will definitely go down. I think it's because I can't stand him taking so long to decide on things. I still think this is a good series, don't get me wrong.

5. Kamen Rider Gaim
Kamen Rider Gaim is a fruit! I never thought I would enjoy this series, because he's a fruit. This series is extremly ridiculous and I'm not sure how I came to enjoy it. But as long as you won't take it serious, it's a quite enjoyable story.

6. Kamen Rider Drive
Kamen Rider Drive is a car. This series could've ended up on number 4 if they hadn't been so stupid and killed my favourite in the series. I enjoyed Drive's character and everything. The only thing I couldn't stand was the second Rider Mach. I wish he would've died instead of Chase. Chase was the best thing about this series and they killed him in the end.

I think this was all. I still have to finish Kabuto to be able to add it to this. I'm planning to begin watching Decade and Ghost (whenever they've finished it and I'm able to watch it) eventhough I really hate his costume.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP