Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 21 September 2012

Review: B.A.P, DGNA, FT Island & Seo Inguk

Annyeong ^^

Now I've gotten all packages that I've paid for so let's do a review on them ;)

More about B.A.P - No Mercy, DGNA - Love Days and Love Bingo, FT Island - Five Treasure Box and Seo Inguk's 1st mini album after the jump ^^

B.A.P - No Mercy

I'm starting with my B.A.P album that probably everyone knows I had problems with. The first copy I ordered (with autographs) got rejected and then I had problem with the album I ordered from Kpopmart. Apparently it returned to Kpopmart so I had to pay the shipping cost again for them to ship it and after they had shipped it it arrived to me. I got two B.A.P mini photos (that I forgot to take pictures of T-T) with the album and the poster I had ordered. The album feels like a book xD but it looks really great. They're all looking dorky and colourful :D <3 The songs are really good (as usual) and I don't regret buying it ^^




DGNA - Love Bingo
I bought this single because I'm trying to get a hold of all their albums (that are available) and because I really like Magic in this album. Love Bingo is an alright song (it's catchy x). This album came with a photo card and I got Mika's :D





DGNA - Love Days
I think I've missed this album oO I don't recognise the main song Love Days at all so I think I've missed watching the music video for this one. But it's a good song and the rest of the songs are really good :D DGNA are such a good group ^__^ In this album I got Jay's photo card :D Which means I now have a photo card of Hyunmin, Injun, Mika and Jay :D All that's missing now is Karam <3




FT Island - Five Treasure Box
FT Island's fourth full-lenght album ^^ They have some really good songs in this album ^^ Like Paper Plane etc :P And the only Japanese song I have in an physical album is Let it go! which they have made a Korean version of :) But it sounds a bit weird in Korean though :P This album comes with 37 almost postcard similiar cards. 7 for each member and 2 group cards :) But I wish it would've come with a photocard to.. Anyway this album is really great! <3



Seo Inguk - 1st Mini Album
As always, Seo Inguk is an amzing singer. He never lets me down and I enjoy listening to his songs. I bought this album to complete my collection and I don't regret buying this at all! This album is really great and there are a lot of songs I haven't heard before (why haven't I? T-T).




Random minifigure ^^
I gave this to my older sister (that's why it ain't in the list of everything I've bought) but I wanted you all to see it :) I got it for free when I bought my DGNA albums because Yesasia has an campaign with their Japanese albums 'Buy 2 or more Japanese albums and get a free gift'.


3 comments:

kimmey_09 31 December 2012 at 18:01  

I envy you~ You have a lot of money to buy the CDs that you like~ And I really want to have lots of FT I albums too :) Seunghyun's also my bias so I was thrilled to see your blog :)

Cecilia - 세실리아 31 December 2012 at 20:31  

My money is all out now T_T I have borrowed a lot from my sister (I borrowed it mostly to buy my laptop though but I haven't paid her back yet since I buy so many CDs o.o) So with this new year I've promise myself to pay back as much as I can to my sister which means no more albums T_T (although I might just try and buy DGNA's new album). I don't have that many FT Island albums which I'm a bit embarrassed to say since I really love Seunghyun <3

Ooh another Seunghyun lover :D :D Happy to meet you :D :D

Anonymous,  5 January 2013 at 16:12  

WOW your CDs collection is amazing!! i envy you xD especially for B.A.P No Mercy. It's my favourite album of B.A.P and the photos are amazing *-* i don't have kpop cds in my country because here kpop is not famous...D: so i need a lot of money for the shipping :( i hope i can have all the CDs i want like you, one day *dreaming" ahahah btw your forum is amazing :D lunafly giveaway on gurupop brought me here xD (name: Lim Hee Rin)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP