Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 21 September 2012

Comeback rant #7: U-Kiss

Annyeong ^^

U-Kiss made their comeback today (yesterday since it's over twelve here) ^^ I really like their new song :)

 Stop Girl

But!
I miss AJ and Dongho doesn't seem to fit in T-T neither with his styling nor his part in the song.
At least Eli has made an progress with his rapping and Kiseop is getting more and more parts and attention in the song. But it feels like they're only thinking about his muscles when they plan something for him. I don't know how many videos he's showing something.. (I'm not complaining :P but it feels like they use him as a sex object T-T)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP