Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 1 September 2012

Drama rant #18: AGD, Reply 1997, GTO '12, TTBY & High Kick 3

Annyeong ^^
Another drama rant is here :P This rant will be about A Gentleman's Dignity, Reply 1997, Great Teacher Onizuka 2012, To The Beautiful You and High Kick 3: The Revenge Of The Short Legged ^^
A Gentleman's Dignity
I started watching this because I wanted to see Lee Jonghyun and Kim Woobin (he's so hot in the red hair he had in White Christmas). But it turned out that I couldn't stop watching this drama and I didn't care that much that the two boys I watched it for didn't had so much screen time as I thought they would. Jang Dongun is an really good actor and I've never heard of him before but he made me fall in love with him at the first sight.
I've seen a few of Kim Haneul's movies which I've had different feelings for and although this is my first time watching a drama with her I really liked her in this one. She made me like her, which is unusual for women who has the main role cause they usually really whiney but she didn't.
I think the only one I didn't like was Kim Minjong's role cause he was the only one doing an melodrama on his own.
Otherwise, I really liked all of the characters (especially Lee Jonghyuk and Kim Jungnan. They were so cute together!!!! I wanted to see more of them <3). Actually this is a drama that I would say doesn't suit me since I'm into high school dramas and such but I really liked this drama. It's light and fun although it got a bit slow somewhere in the middle (not as slow as dramas usually gets). Seriously, if you have the chance to watch it, DO IT!! ^^

Reply 1997
I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! I didn't know Seo Inguk was this good (because I haven't finished watching Love Rain) and APink's Eunji is really good too. There is nothing more to say about this drama. It's just freaking amazing! Hoya does a good job too (I've started saying Hogod and stuff, things I've never thought I'd say but because he's so cute and good in this drama I just had to :P) And how does Eun Jiwon look so young? He's like really old but he still fits in with Eunji and Hoya who's more than ten years younger than him. I don't understand how it's possible >< (Yes, I'm a bit jelly ^^) I'm glad I started to watch this drama (as I said I would do someday ^^)

Great Teacher Onizuka 2012
I've got two episodes left on this awesome drama T-T I really love this drama and I'm gonna be sad to see this end but hopefully it ends before it gets dragged out (I'm a bit worried for that right now). But Seriously Watch It!

To The Beautiful You
I've seen a total of 6 episode currently of this drama and I'm not sure why I'm watching this drama still. Maybe only to see how it will turn out. There is so many question marks in this drama which kind of makes me keep watching. Sulli's still good but the writers made her character too girly which sucks. And I'm a bit disappointed in Kang Julien's apperance. He's not good in any aspect at all in this drama T-T In other words, he sucks in this drama. It hurts to have to say this about a actor you like but it's the truth. ;_; Oh! And LEDApple is appearing in this drama as a cameo ^^ I totally fangirled when I saw them :D


High Kick 3: The Revenge Of The Short Legged
Uhm.. Yeah, I'm not sure why I'm watching this sitcom but I felt I had to give it a try. Even though I've watched 6 episode of this sitcom I'm still not impressed nor liking it. And why is Awesome Kyesang in this sitcom?! T_T I was so surprised when I saw him in this and so disappointed since he's so much better than this crappy sitcom (Sorry, every High Kick 3 fans).


I'm sorry for being so lousy on doing good endings but I've included links to dramacrazy.net so you don't need to search for them on the site ^^ Ain't I nice sometimes? ^^ Okay Bye :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP