Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 1 September 2012

Introducing #4: LEDApple cont.

Annyeong ^^
This Kpop rant is an continuation on the last one only because it's about an ex-member of LEDApple. Keep reading for more rant, music and reality show ^-^
KeonU, you will always be in my heart!
As I've probably already mentioned like a million times (probably not a million times but more or less xD) so has KeonU left the band right before LEDApple started doing their promotions for Run To You. Because of health reasons as their company stated. Although I don't know whether to doubt it or not I hope that KeonU will be alright and come back soon.

So because of this you might wonder why I would do a post about him. Well, I've started watching their reality show LEDApple Entertainment and KeonU's in it. Also, I downloaded the songs I wasn't able to buy so I found a song by KeonU which I'm in love with. This is why I'm doing a post about this awesome, cute boy <3

First I'm gonna make you listen to his solo songs ^^
KeonU ft Kyumin - Something Wrong
This song is KeonU's solo song featuring Kyumin that came on their latest mini album. I find this song a bit different and I think that is what makes it good ^^

 
 Keonu Park - I Love You
OMG, this song is the one I found by accident and OMG is this song DAEBAK (awesome)!! I can't understand how someone can be so good. It's almost like I suddenly wanted him to take over Hanbyul's place (and I love Hanbyul's voice T-T). I really hope he comes back as a solo singer or get to go back to LEDApple. He's too amazing to not be in this industry!

 Keonu Park - Be My Lady
I find this song even better than the other two and I found this song today x) Keonu Park <3

And seriously for all of you who hasn't watched LEDApple Entertainment I will give you the first episode with subs ^__^ So make sure you watch it :)
 
Although their acting kind of sucks they're cute and Actor KeonU ^^ This is kind of an spoiler but in ep 2 (I think) there is an moment which made me almost cry because of KeonU.

It's kind of unbelievable that when I started to fall in love with KeonU he had to leave. But because he's not longer with LEDApple I will forever love him <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP