Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 29 September 2011

This is not a good sign

Annyeonghaseyo! Hello Everyone! (Or no one)

Baby Kiseop
My man Kevin



I've got horrible news :O My friend who I introduced to U-Kiss has fallen for my favourites T-T 어떻게? What to do? (And yes I used google translate to translate that word :P)
If it had been anyone else I've could've stepped down and share but not my baby Kiseop and my man Kevin

This is not good ~_~ Anyone who has some sort of a good idea on how I should act?? I seriously does not want to give up anyone of them!


Okay so while I wait for some answers I just have to tell you that I went to the hairdresser today. It's been a while, I would say at least a year if not more.. So yeah my hair had gotten quite long and stuff... And I was aiming for like halfshortlong hair. You know, hair to your shoulders. But it got shorter than that oO
Not that it's ugly or something it's just really really short and I'm not used to it yet.. It feels kind of weird.


And yes I've been watching dramas instead of writing everything I've wanted to write here and instead of doing my homework. Last night (or should I say this morning) I started writing at my essay at midnight and finished it around 2am.. Lucky I didn't have class this morning ^^ But I had a hard time getting up because I had my appointment at the hairdresser at 9am this morning and I had to go up at 6.30 am. T_T

Before I go I can at least tell you what I've been watching ^^ I started watching Tumbling and I've watched Real School (a korean sitcom starring U-Kiss members :D Search for Ukissrocketrs on youtube and you'll find all the episode subbed to english :D). I've also had time to watch one episode of Hana Kimi the remake but I don't recommend that episode :P So no link for you ^^.


If you're a member on Mydramalist.com then send me a friendrequest (a) My nickname is Totalt there :)




Anyways, I love you!
 Annyeong!! Goodbye!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP