Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 28 September 2011

안녕하세요 - One Out Of Three

안녕! Hello!

Yes, today or I should say yesterday since it's over twelve ^^ anyways yesterday I got one ofc my packages :D It contained my '101 languages of the world' so now I'm able to learn 101 languages :P but for now I'll aim for just learning korean :) Still waiting for the other two.. When I've gotten all my packages or at least the ones from Yesasia (they're splitted) I'll upload photos and post it here :)

Anyways, wanted to tell anyone who might be reading this in the future that I might gotten my friend into kpop :D She was the one who got me into kdramas :P but I told her about the cd's I bought on yesasia and she got interested so I sent her a youtubelink to 유키스 U-Kiss's song Someday and Take me away and she agreed on that they were good ^^ especially Someday :) And now she wants me to write a list on my hottieboys but I'm afraid that the list I've made will be missing hot boys so I haven't given it to her yet...

Yeah, I did the list instead of my first essay at university that's due tomorrow.. It's supposed to be at least three pages and I haven't even started T_T If only school could be as exciting as watching hot korean guys or learning korean then it would be much easier to learn! Maybe I've chosen the wrong major.. :S


Oh well..

Goodnight
안녕하세요

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP