Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 25 September 2011

안녕 - I want my packages ^^

안녕하세요! Hello! :)

Right now I'm waiting for three packages all from different places of the world :) It's really exciting but there's only one thing bothering me - the wait. I don't like the waiting cause I want them right now!! But anyways, since I can't do anything about the wait I can use the time to tell what I'm waiting for ^^ The first package I sent after is from YesAsia and is containing 유키스 U-Kiss's second full album 'Neverland' and 인피니트 Infinte's first full album 'Over the top' :D Shipped from Hong Kong so it's taking it's time to get here but I hope that I'll have it soon :D

Okey so the second package I'm waiting for is a package containing three skins to my mobile :) That will probably take some time since I bought it from ebay and not that long ago, but can't wait anyways ^^

So the third package is containing my languagelearning cd and I bought it yesterday at the bookfair I visited. Seriously, here in Sweden there's almost impossible to find any tutorials if you want to learn korean in the best way possible so I bought one containing tutorials for 101 languages. But since they didn't have it in-stock at the fair they're gonna send it to me on monday :( oh well, at least I can comfort myself with the fact that I'll be able to learn korean and listen to my own korean cds :)

Oh well should been sleeping for awhile now :P
비 - bi - rain :)

Goodnight
안녕히 계세요^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP