Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Computer :O :D

Annyeonghaseyo! Hello!

Yes, I'm sitting right in front of my computer right now :O xD That's why there's no korean letters in this post :( But my keyboard does not give me that option and I'm too busy to look for other options.. Sorry! :P

So if anyone could have guessed the reason for me not being able to write on my computer in the previous posts is because my internetconnection has been very bad and sometimes non-existing so that's why I've been using my phone :) But now I think I'll be able to use my computer much more (I've overused my internet on my phone this month so it's really slow and I'll have to wait a few more days before I can use it to maxium speed again). ^^ Yay!

Actually, the reason I'm writing this post even though I'm really busy (my essay as I've mentioned before is due tomorrow and I've barely started T_T It's so boring and hard >.<) is because I've noticed that I've been having a few people come to this site and I want to know if there actually is someone out there reading this extremly boring blog.

So if you do, PLEASE write a comment! It doesn't matter what you write, it can be about the wether or about who you are and why you read my blog or about how cool I am (or at least seems to be xD) or just a simple 'Hi' or 'Hello' or 'Annyeong' or whatever language you want to use to say hello with ^-^ Just something is all I'm asking for :) I'll promise I'll look up what language your using through google translate (and yes I know google translate sucks but schhh!! Don't tell anyone xD)

Guess I should go and do my homework now :'( But if you want to make my day, leave a comment :D

Annyeong! Bye!! :)

BTW if you're bored put Siwon in hangul at google translate and translate to english and you'll be surprised and proud if you're a fan of Super Junior's Siwon ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP