Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 24 February 2019

Comeback rant #48: Dreamcatcher & Seventeen

안녕하세요 ^^
It's time for another comeback rant! This time it's Dreamcatcher and Seventeen. Enjoy!



Dreamcatcher - Piri
So Dreamcatcher is back again! And this is probably one of my favourite comebacks from Dreamcatcher. The song is really great! I felt like they had gotten stuck in one sound because the songs sounded so alike. But this is so different but at the same time similar to their old releases.
Dami looks great in her hairstyle! I feel like for the few last comebacks there is always at least one member who's hair looks amazing. Yoohyeon with her gray hair during Escape The Era, Handong with her orange hair during Alone In The City and now Dami with her hairstyle (the one in the mv) during The End Of Nightmare. Jiu also looks great in her red hair.
Anyways I thought they were done with their dark concept maybe this one is the last one since it's called The End Of Nightmare but I hope not.
I love the music video! It's a bit scary though or maybe creepy is a better word for it.
The only thing I don't like is the line distribution. Like Handong really deserves more than what she got.
But yeah listen to this and watch their dance versions! It's a great comeback!

Seventeen - Home
Seventeen is a group that is really close to my heart. I've been there since the debut and really loved all their releases. When they came out with Getting Closer I wasn't impressed. I don't expect to love all their songs just because I love them but that was just a mess for me. And when Home came out it wasn't love at first sight. But this song has really grown on me and now I really love it. It's a great song and as always I love the choreography for this song. Although I get the music video it's not as great for me as some of their old ones (especially the Mansae mv).

The one thing I wish Pledis would stop making is the three album versions with a million collectibles and three kino versions. I only collect Hoshi, Dokyeom and Dino but still it's so hard to keep up with it and it's getting less fun to collect them. Even though I love their stuff just the fact that it's so many things from one release. I know you want to make as much money as possible from Seventeen it's not very nice towards the fans or anyone. I'd rather it just be one version and like two sets of photocards. That's enough. It would be a lot more fun collecting and maybe even make it more fun and easier to collect the whole group.
Sorry this was not going to be a rant about Pledis being so greedy..

1 comments:

michelle 17 May 2019 at 04:45  

i loved both of their comebacks i can't wait for their next releases !!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP