Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 20 January 2019

Top 10 Favourite Songs

안녕하세요 ^^
This is my Top 10 Song List although I can't really say that it includes other than Korean singers so maybe I should call it my Top 10 K-Song List..
Anyways you know what to do to see the list ^^

So before we start I have an honorable mention that didn't make it into the list but still is an awesome song.

Laboum - Fresh Adventure

This is the song that made me fall in love with Laboum. I loved the fresh vibe from this song. This is after two years still my favourite song from Laboum. I came across it by accident. I was bored and just watched some new music videos from groups I hadn't listened to before and I listened to this and it stuck to me.

10. TimeZ - Awaken
Although TimeZ is at place 10 doesn't make them any less good. They're so talented and amazing that I feel bad for them. I hope they haven't given up yet. I try to keep an eye out for them but it's so much harder when you don't know Chinese to be updated. I've loved this group ever since Hurray For Idols and I don't want to see them disband. I am happy that they've been able to promote a lot more in China though.
Anyways I love this song. Even though I love Hurray For Idols and Young Love I can't listen to them over and over without having to listen to something else in between. But with Awaken I can just keep replaying it over and over.

9. Dreamcatcher - Full Moon
I love all of Dreamcatcher songs and I was debating between this and You And I. But I really love this song and I'm so grateful that they gave us this video for their anniversary. I just wished that it was included in one of their albums.

8. BIGSTAR - Thinking Of You
I fell in love with BIGSTAR from their debut and this song is still my favourite from them. So obviously it's going to be on this list. I hope you haven't missed out on this awesome song!
I really hope we get to see another comeback from this great group.

7. Miss A - Only You
So Seventeen is my favourite boy dance group and Miss A is my favourite girl dance group. I love all of their choreographies and their songs. But this song is my favourite from Miss A and totally my number 7. I know a lot of people was disappointed by this comeback since they released so many great songs before this one but I was not one of these people. The reason Only You ended up this low on the list is because I haven't listened to it in a while.
I'm so sad they disbanded because they were so great! I can't believe JYP sucked at promoting them.. I also recommend Good-Bye Baby and all of their other songs ^^

6. Seo Inguk - We Can Dance Tonight
I love the singer Seo Inguk! I also love the actor Seo Inguk. But I definitely love the singer a tiny bit more because that's how I fell in love with him in the beginning. Through his singing (and I miss his albums a lot, I wish he would put out another album again instead of just singles). You're finally getting a Japanese song. I'm surprised I don't have more on this list. If I could I would've added a lot of his songs from the Everlasting album. But the list would be way to full if I added all songs I love. This song is one of my favourite songs from Seo Inguk. I also recommend Tease Me and BeBe ^^

5. EXID - I Love You
This is a song that I actually don't have in my playlist but I still love a lot. EXID is a group that I just follow but don't buy albums for or anything like that. I love the members but I don't love their music. This song has a special place in my heart though. As soon as I heard it I fell in love with the song.

4. F.Cuz - Tell Me Why
This is a song from their single Forever. I love pretty much all songs from Forever version A, mostly because they're in English (except for Forever Japanese version). But also because they're so beautiful. I'm sad Raehyun isn't in any of the songs because he enlisted but it's okay.
Tell Me Why is a catchy song that I can listen to over and over without getting tired of it. I love the entire song. So I definitely recommend it!
As a bonus I'll include the music video for Forever which is another great song from F.Cuz (they have a lot of great songs so check them out!)

3. FT Island - Summer Night Dream

At first I wasn't going to put in a FT Island song (sorry Seunghyun T_T) until I remembered this latest release from them. This is my all time favourite song from FT Island and it deserves the number three spot. We finally get to hear Seunghyun rap again! 

2. Seventeen - Adore U
Seventeen has many great songs but don't disregard their debut song. I heard of Seventeen before their debut but wasn't interested at that time to learn more about them. But I gave this song a try and it's so good! I love this song and I'm glad I've been their fan since their debut and seen them live once at least. When I started doing this list I was thinking really hard on which songs to put in here. And I definitely needed to put in a song from Seventeen and this song was the first song to come to mind. Of course it's going to end up on a second place because I really love this song. I hope their next comeback is another bop!

1. DGNA - Lady
I think this will always be my favourite song from 대국남아.  And my favourite song over all. It's been a while since I listened to it but this fall I started listening to it again and I still now the lyrics and everything.
I put this song on everytime I miss DGNA, I want to sing along to a song, I just need a calm song to listen to or I don't want to think about anything else. It's my go to song.
Ballads aren't really my thing so that this song is my number one song is a huge achievement!

This was it for this time. Did any of your favourite songs end up on my list or did you find a new favourite song from this list? Let me know ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP