Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 18 December 2014

Comeback rant #44: Comebacks and Christmas songs

Annyeong ^^
Time for another comeback rant ^^ This will include songs from GOT7, 5URPRISE, Kim Hyungjun, Chrome family, Starship Planet, BTOB, Teen Top, DSP Friends, The Vibe Family, F.Cuz and Nissy.

GOT7 - Stop Stop It
I have somewhat a love-hate relationship towards GOT7. I like some of there songs, dislike some. I like some of the members and dislike some. But I really liked the music video for this song and the song is really catchy.

5URPRISE - From My Heart
They finally made their debut! Although the song isn't the best (I can admit that) I still love this song. The music video is really sweet and made me fall even harder in love with Kang Taeoh. Anyways even if it isn't the best debut song I'm definitely looking forward to their next song.

Kim Hyungjun - Better
It says in the title that this is a Japan single so I was expecting it to be in Japanese but it isn't. Which I kind of like though because I really like this song and I'm a bit worried about how it would sound in Japanese. There is a reason Hyungjun is one of my favourites in SS501 and you can understand why in this song.

Chrome family - Love Christmas
This is one of my favourite christmas songs this year. It's so happy and interactive. They're having fun and caring for each other and they really feel like a family. And the song is really good.
Although I don't know much about the artists in Chrome entertainment (I only know Crayon Pop and K-Much) I must say that they have really talented people in their agency.

Starship Planet - Love Is You
Although I think this song is really good I just can't put it on my Christmas list. Firstly the line distrubution sucks! Secondly if they hadn't had K.Will in this video it would've been boring. Thirdly this is not a family.
I know, maybe a family wasn't what they were aiming for, but since fans are seeing companies as families shouldn't there be at least that feeling? It was mostly indivdual all the time which doesn't give off any christmas feeling at all. And even though I love K.Will, why did he have the most lines in this song? It isn't fair to the others expecially since SISTAR is getting a lot of lines as well since they're the only girl group.

BTOB - You Can Cry
BTOB is as weird as they always are. I absolutely love this song! And they're cute and weird in the music video.
Although I was hoping that all Cube artists would do another Chrismas song.

TEEN TOP - Snow Kiss
I really like that Teen Top hasn't gone all "sophisticated " on us just because they've been around for a long time. I love groups that stay the same no matter how long they've been working or how famous they are. I love this music video. And I love this song!

DSP Friends - White
Another christmas song I really like! And this is another music video that actually feels like a family. And the lines are pretty well distrubuted (although I would've liked some of the boys to get a line for themselves). I really enjoyed this song and music video.

The VIBE Family - Lonely Christmas
This is a really lovely song!

F.Cuz - Moichido Dake - Remind -
F.Cuz is back with their 7th Japanese single. And it's a original song instead of those Korean remakes they usually do.
I really like this song and the music video is great! The acting was really good, I felt the connection.

Nissy - Gift
Nissy might take over as my favourite AAA member. I mean just look at this gold! I just love the story, the song and the choreography! Don't miss out on this precious song! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP