Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Introducing #27: SKY-HI

Annyeong ^^
This time of year I usually do a collection post. But my sister has lost her battery charger for the camera which means I can't take pictures and do a collection post.

So here is instead an Introducing post about SKY-HI ^^
SKY-HI is the solo name that AAA rapper Hidaka Mitsuhiro goes by. Hidaka Mitsuhiro, born 12 December 1986, has been active since 2005 with AAA and debuted as a solo artist in 2013 as SKY-HI.
Since he's a rapper I would've never guessed I'd like him this much if I had met him in another way. You can't deny he's an amazing artist when a person who isn't too keen on rap likes him because of his music.
Ai Bloom
First time I heard this song was yesterday and I already love it. Ai Bloom is different to his recent songs which may be obvious

RULE
This music video is having a unique feeling. Although it probably isn't much unique with it. I just find the angles amazing and it really fits the song.

Trickster
This is the first song I heard by SKY-HI. I just decided to try listening to it when it showed up in my youtube feed because I was bored. One of my best decisions! I fell in love with the song and the music video held me completely interested during the 4 minutes.

Tyrant Island
This is a lyrical video but I'm sharing this because of the song.

Kimi Saki
Another lyrical video of a song that is different from his other songs.

Smile Drop
I've already ranted about this song so I won't be repeating myself ^^

Serial
This is the first music video with English subs which I think is pretty awesome. But aside from that, this song is really good. When I first heard this song I was a bit surprised that I actually liked it since it's a bit different from songs I usually like.

This is what I had to say about SKY-HI ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP