Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Package review: Photocard forum, CDJapan & Yesasia

Annyeong ^^

I've gotten some stuff and I'm finally able to write about it. This contains stuff from B1A4, Seo Inguk, Fukushi Sota, Beast, ZE:A and SS501.
So you know what to do if you want to read more ;)


So first off I bought Sandeul's white Let's Fly and In The Wind photocard from a user on the photocard forum. She's really awesome! Not only did she hold them for me until I was able to pay them but she also sent so many awesome extras. Two ZE:A star cards, one Hongki star card and stickers. I'm so happy for meeting someone like her!

So this is my entire Sandeul collection! I'm still waiting for Ignition from a friend and Solo Day (I know I won't get Sandeul but hopefully I can trade with someone??)

I got my first CDJapan package containing just one album right before I started work.
The photobook was a bit disappointing but I like the songs. And Seo Inguk wrote one of the songs in this album. That song is really good.

Next is my second CDJapan package that came when I wasn't home.

A calendar containing beautiful pictures of the beautiful man Fukushi Sota. I absolutely love this man and this calendar. If there is a photo you love more or less you can always keep it/change cause the month and photo isn't stuck together. This edition also comes with a DVD which is the making of the calendar. I didn't think watching someone model would be so fascinating O_O

Yeah, I bought this on CDJapan... And I wasn't able to choose which version I wanted. But I got the poster for free and I got Dongwoon's black photocard :). I can't complain. I like the songs, especially Good Luck and We Up. And the album is really awesome.

I don't know why I didn't buy this version first actually. The photobook is soo amazing! I love it ^^
And I got a photocard I didn't have :D


Last package is my Yesasia package that came yesterday.
I bought this when the price was a bit lower but I don't regret it ^^. I got like 31 duplicates out of 72 cards and only finished 1 normal set but I got a really rare card so I'm happy. If there is anyone who wants to trade you can check it out here

Cause I could I also bought Kyujong's version of SS501's album Kokoro. It's a really great single and it comes with Kyujong's solo song Hikari. If you haven't listened to this single you should!

Alternative text

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP