Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 26 June 2014

Album review: F.Cuz - Feeling My Soul

Annyeong ^^
I just got my CDJapan package which I didn’t expect until at least one more week. This package probably had one of the fastest shipping time out of all of my CDJapan packages :D

This package contains two copies of F.Cuz’s 6th single Feeling My Soul so read more if you want to know about them ^^
As usual I got the limited edition of this single. It comes with 3 songs (and a instrumental of FMS), a photobook, a DVD with the music video, making of and a live video of D2D and as a external bonus it also came with a photo. The songs are great and I really like the photobook (even if it isn’t as great as the Change photobook).

Feeling My Soul is the Japanese version of their Korean song One Love. I like it as a Japanese song but I’m a bit sad that they’ve started to re-use their Korean songs in Japan again. I thought they had stopped with that when they released Change.
I really like the Remix version of Feeling My Soul which also is the second song on this album.
Last song D2D is a song that is written by Yejun and Kan. It’s Yejun’s solo song and it’s an amazing song. I was so surprised when I found out that he’s singing this song on his own. I really love this song. When Kan and Yejun writes song together I’m in 7th heaven :D They’re such a great combo!

The second copy I got was the limited release version. It comes with just the title song (and the insturmental) and an external photo. At first I was disappointed with the external photo because it was just two black photos with the release date of Feeling My Soul. But then I opened one of them and it turns out there was a photo under the black paper. ^^

So now I'm waiting for Seo Inguk's Hug version B ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP